Osmo Wifi network not appearing
20825 13 2017-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JzCUgmi
New

United States

I am trying to connect my Osmo for the first time and after powering on my Osmo the wifi network OSMO_XXXXXX is not appearing on my mobile (iphone) device. I tried to manually add the network but that did not work either. Pls help!

2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. I would recommend you reset your OSMO or you can try to flash the firmware of your OSMO. Hope it can help you.

2017-12-27
Use props
aek077
New

United States

I am having the same problem. Holding down the buttons which should reset the wifi setting warrants no reaction from the camera and neither does holding down the buttons which should reset the firmware. I am hoping someone on this forum can help? I really hope not to have to return this camera
2018-1-3
Use props
El BIG
New

Tunisia

me too i have this problems
2018-3-11
Use props
El BIG
New

Tunisia

aek077 Posted at 2018-1-3 18:32
I am having the same problem. Holding down the buttons which should reset the wifi setting warrants no reaction from the camera and neither does holding down the buttons which should reset the firmware. I am hoping someone on this forum can help? I really hope not to have to return this camera

me too i have this problem
i need help too
2018-3-11
Use props
emil.tanem
lvl.1

Ireland

Where is your answer DJI?
2019-4-11
Use props
Shaf
New
Flight distance : 679167 ft
United States

I had to find a device that would connect to the Osmo (my IPad) and then change the Wi-Fi Frequency to 2.4G as my phone did not support 5G. Took me a while to figure that out.
2019-4-13
Use props
B-Boy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 187172 ft
Belgium

Hello. I have the same problem. Last time I used my osmo + it was owrking perfectly and now no way to make it work.
- The wifi network doesn't appear anywhere.
-  reset factory default settings (by pushing back and front buttons and holding power off button) resutls in contant green light (no blicking, no change)
- I tried install to install last firmware again by putting BIN file in root directory on the sd card and powering on my osmo + but nothing happens neither.
What is the troubleshooting I should try ?
Thank you.  
2020-7-20
Use props
brettalton
New
Flight distance : 16791 ft
Canada

I am having this problem in September 30 / October 1, 2020. No way to connect to MacOS 10.15 (64-bit), no way to connect via WiFi, no way to connect via Bluetooth to DJI Go app, what gives DJI!? I NEED HELP!
2020-9-30
Use props
T M7
New

Germany

Try to clean the inner contacts, insert accu, turn the gimbal so that the head is pointing downwards ( headstand) and push the on button in that Position. Both green light should flash and OSMOxxxx is listed in the Wifi list! It worked for me ...after hours of on/off switching and resetting.
3-24 09:38
Use props
redbastard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174016 ft
New Zealand

My Osmo+ doesn't recognise the wifi password. Tried the resetting button combo, but doesn't blink the light. I've contacted DJI and they pretty much told me I now own an expensive paper weight... all because I can't connect the wifi! Is there no other way of hard resetting this thing?
I think this is the last purchase from DJI from me, shocking support!
4-6 19:39
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

redbastard Posted at 4-6 19:39
My Osmo+ doesn't recognise the wifi password. Tried the resetting button combo, but doesn't blink the light. I've contacted DJI and they pretty much told me I now own an expensive paper weight... all because I can't connect the wifi! Is there no other way of hard resetting this thing?
I think this is the last purchase from DJI from me, shocking support!

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Osmo + and its accessories starting on January 30, 2023. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding.
4-6 19:57
Use props
redbastard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174016 ft
New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-6 19:57
Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Osmo + and its accessories starting on January 30, 2023. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding.

I'm not understanding why you just can't offer the fix (if there is one) like you did when it was supported, unless it's a hardware issue. What did you do when this happened under support? replace something physically? Just a simple explanation is the least you could do, instead of it's a very expensive paperweight now.

if you're not loyal to your customers then they will return the favour.
4-6 23:16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

redbastard Posted at 4-6 23:16
I'm not understanding why you just can't offer the fix (if there is one) like you did when it was supported, unless it's a hardware issue. What did you do when this happened under support? replace something physically? Just a simple explanation is the least you could do, instead of it's a very expensive paperweight now.

if you're not loyal to your customers then they will return the favour.

We appreciate your response. We're sorry that we do not have better solutions at the moment. We recommend using DJI Mini 4 Pro which enables more features, better experience, and significant performance improvement. Thank you for your understanding.
4-7 20:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules