Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Wifi network not appearing
8747 6 2017-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JzCUgmi
New

United States

I am trying to connect my Osmo for the first time and after powering on my Osmo the wifi network OSMO_XXXXXX is not appearing on my mobile (iphone) device. I tried to manually add the network but that did not work either. Pls help!

2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
China

Hi, sir. I would recommend you reset your OSMO or you can try to flash the firmware of your OSMO. Hope it can help you.

2017-12-27
Use props
aek077
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same problem. Holding down the buttons which should reset the wifi setting warrants no reaction from the camera and neither does holding down the buttons which should reset the firmware. I am hoping someone on this forum can help? I really hope not to have to return this camera
2018-1-3
Use props
El BIG
New

Tunisia

me too i have this problems
2018-3-11
Use props
El BIG
New

Tunisia

aek077 Posted at 2018-1-3 18:32
I am having the same problem. Holding down the buttons which should reset the wifi setting warrants no reaction from the camera and neither does holding down the buttons which should reset the firmware. I am hoping someone on this forum can help? I really hope not to have to return this camera

me too i have this problem
i need help too
2018-3-11
Use props
emil.tanem
lvl.1

Ireland

Where is your answer DJI?
4-11 05:21
Use props
Shaf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 663960 ft
United States

I had to find a device that would connect to the Osmo (my IPad) and then change the Wi-Fi Frequency to 2.4G as my phone did not support 5G. Took me a while to figure that out.
4-13 15:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules