DJI Care agreement number does not exist!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ocean224
lvl.3
United States

Well, I assure you I have a valid agreement for DJI Care for My phantom 4. I need to send it in for repair of the landing gear. What should I do tyo get this fixed?

2017-12-26
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Go online and start a case.
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, if you would like to send in the drone for repair service, you can select to fill in online repair request form here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index The case will be created after that.
May I have the DJI Care agreement number of your drone and its serial number? I will help to check the exact status, thank you.
2017-12-26
Use props
ocean224
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-26 18:46
Hello Sir, if you would like to send in the drone for repair service, you can select to fill in online repair request form here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index The case will be created after that.
May I have the DJI Care agreement number of your drone and its serial number? I will help to check the exact status, thank you.

Thanks for your help Mindy. I started a case and will ship the unit tomorrow.
My agreement number is:  DC2JZB5TUQME9XFS. My serial number is : 07DJDCH0C10123.
My current serial differs than the one on the agreement because DJI replaced my Phantom under a previous case. Maybe that's where the problem started.
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ocean224 Posted at 2017-12-27 22:10
Thanks for your help Mindy. I started a case and will ship the unit tomorrow.
My agreement number is:  DC2JZB5TUQME9XFS. My serial number is : 07DJDCH0C10123.
My current serial differs than the one on the agreement because DJI replaced my Phantom under a previous case. Maybe that's where the problem started.

That makes sense, once your used the DJI Care Refresh service, the DJI Care Refresh will be bound to the new serial number.
Please let me know if your need any assistance during the repair process, thank you.
2017-12-28
Use props
ocean224
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-28 23:27
That makes sense, once your used the DJI Care Refresh service, the DJI Care Refresh will be bound to the new serial number.
Please let me know if your need any assistance during the repair process, thank you.

Great! Thanks again.
2017-12-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Ocean, my apologies for the misunderstanding of the post, the corresponding Care service of your drone is DJI Care instead of DJI Care Refresh.
Please ignore my last post.
Each time you send in the drone, the repair cost will be reduced from the DJI Care balance, if the drone is replaced, the DJI Care will also be transferred to the replacement, the current serial number of your drone is 07DDD2MV105930-R right? If yes, no worries, you still have DJI Care balance.
2018-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules