I accidentally deleted the DJI Go App for my Osmo Mobile
2246 6 2017-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SZN07
New
United States

I accidentally deleted the DJI Go App for my Osmo Mobile and all my videos and pictures taken prior are gone. Are they gone for good or will I be able to get them from plugging my iPhone into the computer?
2017-12-26
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Photo and Video are normaly stored on your device, so take a look if you can find those folders!

To be safe from these stupid mishaps, I allways store my photos and videos in Dropbox as a backup.

2017-12-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

With me they were....
Unless you have chosen to save them in your camera roll....
iOS does a great job in keeping your phone clean....

2017-12-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Mari Posted at 2017-12-26 12:36
Photo and Video are normaly stored on your device, so take a look if you can find those folders!

To be safe from these stupid mishaps, I allways store my photos and videos in Dropbox as a backup.

Are you sure?
I could not find them on my iPhone.
The app memory is deleted after the app is removed.
2017-12-27
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

With Apple devices I'm never sure... Apple has its own ways of doing things I don't like

Therefore I use backups like Dropbox... and it never happened to me to accidentally remove an app
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

SZ, What is the model of your device? I would recommend you connect your phone with computer and find the files. If you use IOS devices, you can connect your iphone with itunes and find them in videochache, hg300 storage. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-27
Use props
Ellinor William
lvl.2

United States

Where was it stored? Was it it a SD card or  Internal storage? If SD card, try a recovery software like Stellar Photo Recovery to recover the photos.
2018-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules