Shipping Label not received via email
1471 6 2017-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nehat Borova
New
United States

Hello,

I had used DJI Care Refresh Express on December 22nd 2017 to send in my Mavric Pro for repairs. I have the case number and paid for the first repair, but I have yet to receive the shipping label via email. Check New, Old, Junk, Spam folders, you name it. Not sure who to contact about it, but it seems some other users have had related isusses with this before, and I can't seem to find an option to have the shipping label resent, or anything. My case number is below if necessary.

CAS-1340479-Y8P5G1

Happy Holidays!

2017-12-26
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI are usually closed during the weekends so you might check to see if you get it sometime today.
Good Luck!
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nehat, we are so sorry to know you didn't receive the shipping label and have kept you waiting for a long time.
Your issue has been transferred to our support team to send the shipping label manually in working hours again, we apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused and appreciate your patience.
Happy holidays.

2017-12-26
Use props
Nehat Borova
New
United States

Thank you all for the reply, and no troubles at all. Support did reach me over the phone and did resolve the issue. They resent the email with the shipping label. Thanks again, and happy holidays to all, and have a happy New Years.
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Nehat Borova Posted at 2017-12-27 10:22
Thank you all for the reply, and no troubles at all. Support did reach me over the phone and did resolve the issue. They resent the email with the shipping label. Thanks again, and happy holidays to all, and have a happy New Years.

Thank you for the update and glad that you receive the label now, hope all thing will be sorted out soon. Happy holiday and wish you a great fun, too.
2017-12-27
Use props
fans44421157
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61998 ft
United States

The shipping label UPS label is not appearing after I click on the link to print. Nothing appear. Please look into it. I will try to print again tomorrow. Thank you. Best regards, Glory
2020-9-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans44421157 Posted at 9-2 22:39
The shipping label UPS label is not appearing after I click on the link to print. Nothing appear. Please look into it. I will try to print again tomorrow. Thank you. Best regards, Glory

Hi Glory, I will ask the proper team to send the label again in working hours.
2020-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules