Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Current Software Version numbers...12-26-2017
1227 4 2017-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eddieNoob
Second Officer
United States

Just for the sake of asking the question, I'm thinking that these are the current GO4 app and Mavic/Controller Firmware versions, along with iOS 11.2.1 that play well together:

GO 4 app:   Ends in a .20
    Firmware:   Has a prominent 4 and several zeroes in it.

And iOS 11.2.1

Still waiting on my Fedex-held Platinum. Still woodshedding.
2017-12-26
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes they play well together.
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hope you will receive your drone very soon. And it is good that you learn before you practice it, the latest version for the drone is v01.04.0100, for the app is DJI GO 4 v4.1.20. And they should work well with the iOS system that you listed.
BTW, if you would need some video tutorials, you can visit https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8-vxWY64sBNLusG0MvxD4Dm-tX4cnvzX.
2017-12-26
Use props
eddieNoob
Second Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-26 19:01
Hope you will receive your drone very soon. And it is good that you learn before you practice it, the latest version for the drone is v01.04.0100, for the app is DJI GO 4 v4.1.20. And they should work well with the iOS system that you listed.
BTW, if you would need some video tutorials, you can visit here.

Thanks for the confirmation, DJI Thor (can I call you Thor? ;o) ), I have most (perhaps all) those vids, and many, many (prolly too many) more. Even been taking notes on some of the vids I have (one channel that is particularly recommended is FlytPath, with Aldryn Estacio, who does well by DJI, and another is Drone7, and there are others). I am a compulsive reader-upper and watcher of useful videos.

FEDEX says &aposlatty' will arrive TODAY, as well as the Mini 4 I ordered.
[frabjous joy entwined with nervous anticipation interlocked with abject fear....]
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

eddieNoob Posted at 2017-12-27 06:16
Thanks for the confirmation, DJI Thor (can I call you Thor? ;o) ), I have most (perhaps all) those vids, and many, many (prolly too many) more. Even been taking notes on some of the vids I have (one channel that is particularly recommended is FlytPath, with Aldryn Estacio, who does well by DJI, and another is Drone7, and there are others). I am a compulsive reader-upper and watcher of useful videos.

FEDEX says 'Platty' will arrive TODAY, as well as the Mini 4 I ordered.

You absolutely can call me Thor, friend. No worries. Be confident with the drone and what you've learnt. As you had read the manual and videos before, I believe you can handle all things well, you will be a great pilot. Be brave and careful, fly happily and safely.
2017-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules