Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Go 4 app before P4 and since P4 question
21911 3 2017-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RL_XXI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 456 ft
United States

I see these two apps in the droid play store, before P4 and since P4. I thought the Mavic came after the P4 and d/l it to my phone and thus far seems to work just fine, my question is what if anything could possibly go wrong using the since P4 app?
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We have DJI GO and DJI GO 4 app. Basically, for drones before Phantom 4, users need to download DJI GO to connect the app, or the app will remind you to download the proper app to connect. for example, I have a Phantom 3 Pro and I have a DJI GO 4, then when I launch the app, it will tell me to download DJI GO, and no other operations are permitted.
So no worries, the app will tell you what to do.
2017-12-26
Use props
RL_XXI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 456 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-26 18:48
We have DJI GO and DJI GO 4 app. Basically, for drones before Phantom 4, users need to download DJI GO to connect the app, or the app will remind you to download the proper app to connect. for example, I have a Phantom 3 Pro and I have a DJI GO 4, then when I launch the app, it will tell me to download DJI GO, and no other operations are permitted.
So no worries, the app will tell you what to do.

Awesome, so I picked the right one lol. Don't know where I read the Mavic came out before the P4 or if I misread that.
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

RL_XXI Posted at 2017-12-26 18:57
Awesome, so I picked the right one lol. Don't know where I read the Mavic came out before the P4 or if I misread that.

Maybe it is the wrong info, Mavic came after Phantom 4. To be more clear, drones that have Obstacle Avoidance System will use DJI GO 4. So in fact, both P4 and Mavic will use DJI GO 4.
2017-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules