Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic's gimbal reboot during flight
2310 2 2017-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
integer
Captain
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

hi guys! the gimbal reboots  only in this position like the photo.

gimbal position.png
2017-12-27
Use props
Foxglove84
lvl.3
United States

Were you able to resolve your issue? As in provided a fix and an explanation-- you shouldn't be restricted from pointing the cam/gimbal down as this is a feature and function of the drone.

I had the same problem with my mavic pro at around the same time as you after a firmware update even though mine had no history of crashes or problems but for when I updated the drone.  I was advised by DJI to send it in for diagnostic and repair but after receipt and a call DJI conceded no diagnostics but they default to replace the whole gimbal solution no matter if it was your fault or the firmware's fault--and of course at your cost.  In hindsight, I should have troubleshot it by rolling back to an earlier firmware or waited for a new firmware.  I am currently waiting for a call from a supervisor from DJI repair. Please also refer to my thread Gimbal Overload and DJI Repair USeless. I provided a video sample and it is similar to yours (https://forum.dji.com/thread-132292-1-1.html).
2018-1-30
Use props
integer
Captain
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

Foxglove84 Posted at 2018-1-30 12:21
Were you able to resolve your issue? As in provided a fix and an explanation-- you shouldn't be restricted from pointing the cam/gimbal down as this is a feature and function of the drone.

I had the same problem with my mavic pro at around the same time as you after a firmware update even though mine had no history of crashes or problems but for when I updated the drone.  I was advised by DJI to send it in for diagnostic and repair but after receipt and a call DJI conceded no diagnostics but they default to replace the whole gimbal solution no matter if it was your fault or the firmware's fault--and of course at your cost.  In hindsight, I should have troubleshot it by rolling back to an earlier firmware or waited for a new firmware.  I am currently waiting for a call from a supervisor from DJI repair. Please also refer to my thread Gimbal Overload and DJI Repair USeless. I provided a video sample and it is similar to yours (https://forum.dji.com/thread-132292-1-1.html).

I do not want to get involved with dji service. it is probably damaged the ribbon.  I will fix it myself if necessary. good luck my friend
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules