Making Progress! Covered Bridge, Firetowers, etc.
626 8 2017-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Speedypickup
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372024 ft
United States

Hello All!
I just wanted to post an update for everyone who has been so kind to help me get started with my Mavic Pro!

To recap, one month ago I purchased a DJI Mavic Pro and had a lot of issues getting it all set up and updated with the latest / greatest firmware and such, but after lots of advice from all the knowledgeable pilots on here, I feel like I have made some wonderful progress - for this I thank all of you!!

If anyone would like to see sample videos that I have been making with my Mavic Pro, you're welcome to visit my youtube channel here:

From here, you'll be able to see links to more videos that I have made.  So far, I have made three videos using my DJI Mavic Pro that I have uploaded to Youtube. One other video, a Christmas video, is 15 minutes long and I have not uploaded that to Youtube yet.  But anyway, if anyone would like to watch these videos and give me any comments / suggestions, or subscribe to my channel, please feel free to. I greatly appreciate all of your help and hope that these videos will showcase not only the capabilities of the Mavic Pro, but also the capability of drone pilots when they take the time to listen to instructions and follow helpful hints and tricks from other knowledgeable pilots, as I have tried to do.

Thank you!

~Steve
Outlaw Medic Photos
Youtube channel - "speedypickup"

2017-12-27
Use props
Speedypickup
lvl.2
United States

2017-12-27
Use props
Speedypickup
lvl.2
United States

Sorry, the link didn't copy into my text so I added another post with the link below.
2017-12-27
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Nice video
In the 1967 some kids decided it would be fun to burn down the covered bridge near my home town. They never built it back
2017-12-27
Use props
Speedypickup
lvl.2
United States

rolling56 Posted at 2017-12-27 04:46
Nice video
In the 1967 some kids decided it would be fun to burn down the covered bridge near my home town. They never built it back

Aw thats a shame!1 Thanks for watching the video!
2017-12-27
Use props
Speedypickup
lvl.2
United States

2017-12-28
Use props
Speedypickup
lvl.2
United States

2017-12-28
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great videos! My favorite is the covered bridge one. Best I can tell from Googling it, there's 6 here in Alabama and the one closest to me is on private property with a No Trespassing sign. It's looks like it's far enough away from the gate across the road that I wouldn't be able to keep VLOS to fly it.
2017-12-28
Use props
Speedypickup
lvl.2
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2017-12-28 09:58
Great videos! My favorite is the covered bridge one. Best I can tell from Googling it, there's 6 here in Alabama and the one closest to me is on private property with a No Trespassing sign. It's looks like it's far enough away from the gate across the road that I wouldn't be able to keep VLOS to fly it.

Thank you! Aw, that's a shame that the one is on private property. I love the history of these old bridges. Soon as our weather warms up a bit I hope to do a few more on this covered bridge series. You're welcome to subscribe to be notified of upcoming releases. Happy flying!
2017-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules