Live Stream to PC
11431 10 2017-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Achiuly
lvl.1
Israel

Hi,How can I see the Live stream with HDMI cabel in my windows pc, without use the DJI GO app?
I got the Phantom 4 Advance.

Thanks
2017-12-27
Use props
Palladous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 102185 ft
United States

If the P4A is broadcasting video on 5.8ghz, you may be able to use a device like this. I have one for my Tiny Whoop and swapped the cable so I could plug to my PC.  Worked great. Be sure to use a data cable and not a charging cable only.  I only have a P3S so I'm not positive what freq the P4A uses.

Eachine ROTG01 UVC OTG 5.8G 150CH Full Channel FPV Receiver For Android Mobile Phone Tablet Smartphone
2017-12-27
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

Palladous Posted at 2017-12-27 08:51
If the P4A is broadcasting video on 5.8ghz, you may be able to use a device like this. I have one for my Tiny Whoop and swapped the cable so I could plug to my PC.  Worked great. Be sure to use a data cable and not a charging cable only.  I only have a P3S so I'm not positive what freq the P4A uses.

Eachine ROTG01 UVC OTG 5.8G 150CH Full Channel FPV Receiver For Android Mobile Phone Tablet Smartphone

This will not work on any of the Phantom 4's because the OTG cable need to be connected from the phone/tablet to the controller.
2017-12-27
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

fansb1fe1104 Posted at 2017-12-27 11:03
This will not work on any of the Phantom 4's because the OTG cable need to be connected from the phone/tablet to the controller.

Are you sure they wont work?
Looking at the details and specs on these they actually pickup the video signal from the drone or am i reading it incorrectly?
If so then should work completly independantly from the controller.
2017-12-27
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You cant do it because most pcs and lappys have output HDMI not input, been there, tried that, you need an input card
2017-12-28
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

Hellsgate Posted at 2017-12-27 15:31
Are you sure they wont work?
Looking at the details and specs on these they actually pickup the video signal from the drone or am i reading it incorrectly?
If so then should work completly independantly from the controller.

I suppose it would work on a P4 if you used just the controller without the DJI Go app, or maybe if you used it on a phone or tablet other than the one hooked to the controller.
2017-12-28
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Australia

Well i found one that has usb input for laptop works kinda like a webcam
2017-12-28
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Australia

Dont they just intercept the video signal from the drone itself and then display that video on a seperate device thats what the OP is looking for ?
2017-12-28
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Australia

Description:
Product Introduction:
Gold Model figure is a universal super convenient transfer 5.8 G 150 frequency points figure receiver, receiving image, supports 3 ways of display:
1. OTG connects to android phone or tablet.
2. USB cable connects to PC.
3.  AV display

Features and Functions:
Receiver adopts CNC aluminum alloy shell, structure and beautiful, good for heat dissipation, strong anti-interference ability.
Compatible with all 5.8 G figure transmitter on the market.
A key to frequency, the OSD display frequency waveform and signal strength.
In order to ensure the best results, please maximum and bottom value of calibration signal before use.
As for calibration, please lay in empty outdoor place.
Pull the transmitter more than 30 meters/1181.1" for calibration.
Long press function key and then energize receiver to slide into the calibration mode.

Usage for Mobile Phone :
1. Download address of APP installation for Android mobile phone: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qY8ieAw
2. Use OTG line connect to Gold Model image transmission (without external power supply)
3.  Airborne transmission equipment after electrify, long press 3 seconds in figure transmission in order to search frequency automatically.
Furthermore, lock signal maximum frequency automatically.

Usage for PC:
1. Connect the PC with USB cable.
2. (XP)open the camera (WIN7) install AMCP camera software, (WIN10)open the camera. Or MP ground station.
3.  Airborne transmission equipment after electrify, long press 3 seconds in figure transmission in order to search frequency automatically.

Usage for AV Display Screen:
1. Connect with data line, define the corresponding display interface of AO, receiver 5V power supply.
2.  Airborne transmission equipment after electrify, long press 3 seconds in figure transmission in order to search frequency automatically.

Specification:
Weight: 30 g

Included:
1 X Video Receiver
2017-12-28
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Australia

Either im not reading that correctly or this one does just what the OP is asking for
2017-12-28
Use props
MrRoomba
New
Flight distance : 307100 ft

United States

If you want to control the drone with your PC/laptop I would recommend setting up a phone virtual machine. Bluestacks (free) is pretty good and easy to set up for this. Once you got that running just download the DJI go 4 app to it and if you can plug your controller in it should work just like how a phone would.
2021-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules