DJI Assistant 2 Verification Code
16615 8 2017-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans18126b4a
lvl.1
United States

I have installed the DJI Assistant 2 app on my computer, but am unable to access it because it calls for a verification code which I am unable to get.  I can get the email that supposedly contains the verification code, but it doesn't.  All it contains is a link to resetting my password to get into the DJI site.  I never get the verification code, so I can never get into DJI Assistant 2.

Any thoughts on how to get this verification code?  
2017-12-27
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a read of this thread, it looks like it might be a server glitch but resolvable with perseverance it seems.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D386%26typeid%3D386
2017-12-27
Use props
fans18126b4a
lvl.1
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-12-27 13:12
Have a read of this thread, it looks like it might be a server glitch but resolvable with perseverance it seems.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=125748&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D386%26typeid%3D386

Looks like this may be the answer.  Thanks so much!  I'll give it another go when I get home tonight.
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, we have fixed the server issue, please check later and let us know whether it works, thanks!
2017-12-28
Use props
djiuser_9LBiyyvbIeI5
lvl.1
Bulgaria

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-28 02:53
Hey there, we have fixed the server issue, please check later and let us know whether it works, thanks!

Same problem again? Frustrating first time experience with Mavic 2 - app doesn't update the firmware, the Windows software doesn't show the verification code...

I'll fly with older version, obviously.
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_9LBiyyvbIeI5 Posted at 2018-9-8 00:47
Same problem again? Frustrating first time experience with Mavic 2 - app doesn't update the firmware, the Windows software doesn't show the verification code...

I'll fly with older version, obviously.

Sir, may I know what's the version of your DJI Assistant 2? For Mavic 2 series, you may download the correct one from here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloadsIf the issue remains, please try to check the internet and upload the screenshot for better assistance, thanks so much!
Mavic 2.png
2018-9-10
Use props
djiuser_PAe6ZBAKRB3H
New
Flight distance : 43845 ft
Azerbaijan

Hey. I have 4 Phantom pro and I can’t log in to JI İ Assistant 2. I downloaded the new version, restarted the computer did not work
2019-1-21
Use props
djiuser_ZWjL4Xaiu9Ek
New

Slovenia

Same here (
2019-4-17
Use props
eliordudnik
New

United States

Hello everyone. I have a problem if fixing the DJI vision sensors on my DJI drone and I installed DJI Assistant app and I even logged in but it doesn’t let me fully login without the verification code but I could never get the verification code from my email nor from anywhere else. Does anyone know what the problem is?
2022-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules