error gimbal calibration at 52%
1010 4 2017-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FAmjIXr
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello, I recently bought a used Mavic, I was told at the time of purchase that the gimbal was broken, so after some research I found a gimbal used for sale, bought and installed on Mavic.
As soon as I put it on I noticed that the lens pointed up and moved to the right side, it is not aligned with the drone, okay I would then have to calibrate, I took advantage of it and I started by calibrating the IMU then the Compass and finally the gimbal and it's here that the thing runs to the crooked, to 52 € of the calibration process it gives error, which I notice is that yes yes the gimbal is perfectly aligned with the drone, but when restarting it again is out of position.

Can someone help me ???
Thank you

2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You are talented, but since we don't recommend repairing or assembling by yourself, I would suggest that you send the drone in, we will help to take care of it. Please contact support.nl@dji.com for a further help. Thank you for your understanding.
2017-12-27
Use props
djiuser_FAmjIXr
lvl.1

Portugal

Okay, I understand your answer, but when I delivered the Drone to a DJI repair shop, the overdue budget was overdone, because the proposal I made was to replace Gimbal and okay until I understand that changing the flat cable does some work like that as the replacement of the cable image, but I still find the prices practiced extremely high, for me prohibitive, and since I have been in the modeling world for a few years, I did not see any difficulty in exchanging the gimbal for another ja with a more affordable price .

I understand your position perfectly but let me make a simple repair. Okay, an exchange of Gimbal was not made by an official DJI technician, it was done by me and I assume this responsibility and risk, but it would not have been better for you to try to help than these kind of answers?

I apologize if it has caused some susceptibility.

Thank you
2017-12-28
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Did you look at the errors list in the DJI Go 4 app? Does it have a clue as to what is wrong? You will have to have everything hooked up to see the errors and not just the app.

DJI Thor is just doing his job and all the mods/admins will do is suggest to file a report and/or send it in for repair..........
2017-12-28
Use props
djiuser_FAmjIXr
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello

I as I got a used gimbal at a good price I chose to replace Gimbal, I just had to install the camera that came with the drone.
As well as was not able to calibrate the Gimbal meti work and dismounted the both Gimbals, I used the structure of the gimbal that had come with the drone installing the cables of the other that had bought, result RUN calibrated and this perfect.

So I get the feeling that the Gimbal used will have some problem in one of the engines, I say.

Thank you
2017-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules