o(^-^)o
LeeStevens318
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39846 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi,

Ref Case: CAS-1314395-D1Y2Z9

Not sure how to start this post as I’m so annoyed about the lack of customer experience and support.

Here’s my issues so far;
  • You shipped my order very late (a week later after payment confirmation instead of the 1 day as the website states
  • Both of my fly more batteries arrived dead and not able to charge them. I have a case open ref above, but further to this I still haven’t received my shipping label 11 days later, where is it???
  • I went to my local electronics store and purchased 2 more batteries as I needed them to quickly replace the two that don’t work from the fly more combo. Now one of the two new ones also don’t work when I try to charge it I get a solid red light on the charger.

So, all in all I now have 3 dead batteries in the space of not even 3 weeks. Absolutely ridiculous why are there so many issues with these batteries??

Can someone please send me my shipping label to send back the broken batteries!!

2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi LeeStevens, We apologize for the inconvenience. I already informed the designated team so that the concern could be address. I requested as well for a supervisor to call you so that we can assist you further.
2017-12-27
Use props
LeeStevens318
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39846 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2017-12-27 14:05
Hi LeeStevens, We apologize for the inconvenience. I already informed the designated team so that the concern could be address. I requested as well for a supervisor to call you so that we can assist you further.

Hi Paladin,

Thank you, i have now received my shipping return label.

In regards to the battery i bought locally do i just take that back to the retailer or also send that back to you with the other two?

Many thanks,
Lee.
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

LeeStevens318 Posted at 2017-12-27 17:11
Hi Paladin,

Thank you, i have now received my shipping return label.

Stevens, I am sorry for the difficulties that you've been experienced again. For the battery, you can ship it along with the other two batteries as long as you purchased it from the authorized dealer, we will take care of it. If the dealer will help to deal with it, you can also take the battery to them directly. Thank you for your kindness.
2017-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules