Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Turning off the OSD in HDMI/Entertainment mode
1713 4 2017-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UNsyncED
First Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

Hi,

I am hoping that someone is able to direct me in being able to switch off the OSD in HDMI/Entertainment mode (on the DJI goggles RE).  I find it distracting having the Battery status and screen resolution details on the screen while watching a movie.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

James.
2017-12-26
Use props
UNsyncED
First Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

Turning off the OSD in HDMI/Entertainment mode

Hi,

I am hoping that someone is able to direct me in being able to switch off the OSD in HDMI/Entertainment mode (on the DJI goggles RE).  I find it distracting having the Battery status and screen resolution details on the screen while watching a movie.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

James.
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi James, slide down the touch panel with two fingers, and click the first one, you will enter the full screen mode. Just have a try.
2017-12-28
Use props
hsojhsoj
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-28 18:52
Hi James, slide down the touch panel with two fingers, and click the first one, you will enter the full screen mode. Just have a try.

Could you be any more specific?  When I slide down on the touch panel with two fingers A popup interface appears over the HDMI content. "Click the first one" meaning finger, or popup menu item, - still does not remove the hdmi and battery notice that sits on the top right part of the screen.
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hsojhsoj Posted at 3-1 15:11
Could you be any more specific?  When I slide down on the touch panel with two fingers A popup interface appears over the HDMI content. "Click the first one" meaning finger, or popup menu item, - still does not remove the hdmi and battery notice that sits on the top right part of the screen.

Hi hsojhsoj, when sliding down the touch panel with two fingers, a window will pop up. Click the first icon(Full Screen), it will be ok. If it doesn't help, please kindly provide us with the screenshot for better assistance, thank you!
2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules