Photos and Videos taken on Mavic corrupted
1014 3 2017-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BRT
New
Singapore

SINGAPORE
got my mavic this aug 2017. first few times it worked fine but then one day in nov 2017 all the media i took couldn't be opened on my phone or laptop. the message i got was:
video - "Choose something else to play. This item is in a format we don't support."
photo - "We can't open this file."

i have not crashed the drone. i probably only used it 3-4 times for short durations (less than half hour). went to a authorized retailer and they said i have to pay for shipping back to DJI and if DJI replaces it with a new drone, i'll need to pay tax on that.

- i've changed SD cards
- i've udpated firmware and everything i could update to latest
- i've opened vids and pics with the same comp and readers and drone before
- same phone used for flying each time

apparently from the other threads i understand the admin and Mindy are very helpful. let's see.

2.PNG

2017-12-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Are you on Mac or PC?
Can you share one via dropbox?
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, so you had changed the SD card but the issue persists, right? Did you test the SD card that came with the drone and can you view the picture on the DJI GO 4 app? Please kindly provide me with some pictures from the SD card to Dropbox as well as the screenshot of the firmware info page? Here is the route: power on the drone, RC, app and enter device---upper right icon---general----about.
I would like to have our engineers to check. Thank you so much.
2017-12-28
Use props
CHEOLK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5299 ft
Singapore

Yes, my Mavic is like this at first.
I format the SD card through GO
I went into the camera settings, reset to default, clear everything like the catch.
The everything works. Pictures and Videos now beautiful.

2017-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules