Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Very dissapointed! Make carefull reviews prior to professional use.
1122 6 2015-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LapplandMedia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 180909 ft
Sweden

I'm dissapointed! I do get a new Inspire 1 for a new film project 29 of January and the drone does not even take off and I get a error message ESC cannot take off. I send it in to DJI Europe for service and get it back. I can fly the drone once for a short while and then I get the same error ESC cannot take off. I try to call the service in Germany but it is very difficult to get through. I explain for them that I'm at the end of a film project and I have 10 more days to go to take my scenes. They tell me to do a firmware update and I do so. This update causes even more problems and I get error messages as compass error, MSC error and the drone cannot even be set to travel mode. Since the drone have already been in for repair I ask them to send a new one so I can finalize my filmproject but they show no understanding for my wish and say that there are many people who are cheating and I understand that they are worried that I'm one of those.  They promiss to arrange a pick up but after 3.5 days I have still not got the details needed. I'm very supriced that you can buy a new and fairly expensive drone and it will not even take off after beeing at service. I do certainly understand that you can have some initial errors but I do really have problems to understand that it still not work after beeing at service and that the DJI does not have an understanding for extra expenses caused by their misstakes (my extra costs is higher than the cost for the drone) and that professionals cannot fullfill their appointments because they risk that I'm cheating (I ask them to send the drone to the same place as the first time). I'm sorry to share these experinces with you but I think it is important to not only share good experiences but also warm companies if you plan to do important filming with a dead line. Yours Peter Rosén, LapplandMedia
2015-4-19
Use props
kirk.pleasant
lvl.3

Qatar

Sorry to hear about your bad luck
2015-4-19
Use props
smcbrearty
lvl.4

Peter don't be sorry, the more people that post their issues on this form helps everyone in the long run.  Wish that DJI would step up there game in the customer service area, there is nothing more frustrating then following instructions and things don't work out.

I have my finger crossed for you to get your issues resolved.  If you have a chance can you post some of the footage you have for this movie?
2015-4-19
Use props
LapplandMedia
lvl.1
Sweden

smcbrearty@roge Posted at 2015-4-20 02:29
Peter don't be sorry, the more people that post their issues on this form helps everyone in the long ...

Thanks for your understanding. I'm now working on the winter part and that´s why I'm in a big rush before the snow is gone. In June I will start the summer part and 15:th of October the production will be ready I will try to remember to post the result here.
2015-4-19
Use props
rockliffe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 442743 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think it's a bloody disgrace. DJI seem to be eager enough to take people's money. They really are going to pay big time if they continue with this preposterous after sales support. I know of three guys who won't even go anywhere near DJI because of all they hear about the lack of support. I have recently purchased an Inspire and given DJI the benefit of the doubt, but the more I keep hearing about these tales, the more I question whether I've done the right thing. I sincerely hope so.
2015-4-19
Use props
LapplandMedia
lvl.1
Sweden

I hope so too Rockliffe!
2015-4-19
Use props
Bob Marley
Second Officer

United States

LapplandMedia Posted at 2015-4-20 02:39
Thanks for your understanding. I'm now working on the winter part and that´s why I'm in a big rus ...

What about buying a new one, sending the old one back in the new one's box?
2015-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules