Mavic ESC Error
9532 9 2017-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RegularPlumbus
New
Flight distance : 44121 ft
United States

Bird struck mavic and it fell about 50ft onto sand.
I keep getting "ESC Status Error. Restart Aircraft. Contact DJI Support is this persists after restart" and "2No. Motor Error"

I replaced the arm with the motor that should be motor #2 (top right). Still getting the same error. Any ideas?

Is the ESC in the arm or is it on the flight controller?

2017-12-28
Use props
sica
lvl.4
Flight distance : 679 ft
Israel

the flight controller provides power to each individual motor = 4 motors. for each engine there is an overload sensor connected to the main controller. If one of the motors requires more current than the other in the same momement you will receive a warning on the monitor. It is a serious fault requiring replacement of the defective engine ! in the arm was just the power cord of the engine. I hope you replaced the defective engine and not another engine. A collapse can break a arm but another engine will suffer damage without breaking your arm!
2017-12-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for the case, mate. In this situation, I would strongly recommend that you send the drone in for the concern of flight safety, we will help to take care of it when we receive the drone. Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area. Thank you.
2017-12-28
Use props
fans4bc83ede
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

#2 motor is top left not top right...
2018-2-14
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They are numbered anti clockwise starting at top right being no. 1

When you start the aircraft the motors will ‘kick’ if the motor kicks and you get an error, then the motor is most likely to be at fault, if there is no kick then the ESC is damaged and will need to be replaced.
2018-2-14
Use props
Fiqa
lvl.1

Ireland

I have the same issue but I have only one motor (top right) which is not kicking in.
2018-9-4
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Chances are the ESC is blown, the repair requires replacing the ESC & FC board in the drone.
2018-9-5
Use props
jumping
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40141 ft
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-2-14 13:11
They are numbered anti clockwise starting at top right being no. 1

When you start the aircraft the motors will ‘kick’ if the motor kicks and you get an error, then the motor is most likely to be at fault, if there is no kick then the ESC is damaged and will need to be replaced.

Hey there, so just to be clear. Top right? Are we looking down on the drone from the back or from the rear?
2019-4-11
Use props
djiuser_a8SDVm2mpvi5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 964980 ft
Canada

I have same esc error only when it is cold outside like 5 Celsius . If warmer outside it works perfectly and flys perfectly but once cold again I have to warm it up in car first
2019-4-12
Use props
Đại Ca
New

Vietnam

cho hoi cach khac phuc mavic bi loi 1 esc
2019-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules