Faulty ESC
506 3 2015-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rss1turbo
New

United Kingdom

Hi
I believe my Vision+ Has a faulty ESC the company I purchased from has sent me a RMA to send to Germany this is going to cost me a lot of money.
Should I send it back to the seller or straight to DJI
Any help in this matter would be great

2015-4-19
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

ESC's are £15 each, local dealer should be able to fit them for you if you lack the tools or experience.
Or send it to DJI and wait for what seems to be a 6 week turn round, and still have to pay for the ESC if it was damaged by user error or crash.
Personally I have never had any faults, but if I did have a burnt-out ESC I would replace it myself.
2015-4-19
Use props
rss1turbo
New

United Kingdom

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-4-20 05:34
ESC's are £15 each, local dealer should be able to fit them for you if you lack the tools or experi ...

Hi John
Thanks for reply. I have never crashed, tip-over & always hand caught. For me to send it to Germany with Insurance is close to £100. I have not got the experience to repair myself. I do not think the seller wants to help apart from sending me a RMA
Regards
2015-4-19
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

UK sales of goods act will point you at the dealer you bought it from, I would take it back to them and tell them you want them to fix it under warranty as your contract of sale Is with them.
If they cant repair it and want to send it back to DJI in Germany, then they should pay the shipping costs.
2015-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules