The Need For A Phantom 4 Pro Plus Group
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamesWhenman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

Greetings DJI ;

I enjoy these different Forum sections, but I am seeing a need for a group for the Phantom 4 Pro Plus folks.
As in ; None of the tutorials depicted in recent posting about firmware upgrades ever mention what we P4P+
owner / operator / PIC's should know on our particular update procedures. I see how to connect to a tablet in
a recent post using DJI Go 4 and below that I see how to use the DJI Assistant 2 with a picture of a battery only.

If these were in a Forum listed for the P4P+, I would spend time watching and learning instead of my current
wondering if it works for me or just a way to mess up my AC or RC or the most important part, my brain.

Thanks for your looking into this.

Peaceful Flying to All in The New Year !!!
2017-12-28
Use props
JamesWhenman
lvl.4
United States

I don't even see the automatic underline of the plus or + to tell me there is a Phantom 4 Pro Plus care in here.
2017-12-28
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

JamesWhenman Posted at 2017-12-28 13:02
I don't even see the automatic underline of the plus or + to tell me there is a Phantom 4 Pro Plus care in here.

If you think of those stupid links the forum makes in #1 of a thread, they are just confusing annoying useless, try to edit #1 and add "Phantom 3" somewhere and you will find it link the P4P in the shop too.
2017-12-30
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I fully agree, it is quite confusing with all that guidance videos and instructions with App screenshots and connections not matching the + RC and App.
2017-12-30
Use props
JamesWhenman
lvl.4
United States

KedDK Posted at 2017-12-30 08:04
I fully agree, it is quite confusing with all that guidance videos and instructions with App screenshots and connections not matching the + RC and App.

Happy New Year of Flying,
Still don't see a moderator response about this.
Might be a moot idea.
2018-1-1
Use props
JamesWhenman
lvl.4
United States

I guess this is not going to happen ?
2018-1-12
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1716240 ft
United States

It would be nice to have its own section as some of the plus systems have the own unique problems and solutions
2018-1-12
Use props
JamesWhenman
lvl.4
United States

I think I'll reply daily until a Moderator wants me to stop, or points out the NEW Phantom 4 Pro PLUS forum .
Anybody reading this, please post a response.
2018-1-13
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like the idea James.  
2018-1-13
Use props
Construction Sa
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

It would be very helpful for someone like me who just took their new P4P+ out of the box.
2018-1-13
Use props
Civilcop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20105 ft
South Korea

ㅣ agree
2018-1-13
Use props
15matjan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I agree your ideea James. P4P and P4P+ belong to the same family but have different FW and diferent problems and a separate part for P4P+ is not only useful but necessary.
Have my vote forThis separation has been made for P3 family and is stupid not to do the same for P4's, unless there is an interest to hide some problems...
2018-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules