6943 9 2017-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m0ulis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239892 ft
Australia

Gday guys

Just a few questions if anyone can help me. Where can I view details of my drone registration? IE: Registration, serial number, personal details etc? Ive looked on my DJI GO 4 app on my phone, DJI assistant 2 and cant find them anywhere.
Also I have just tried to scan the QR code on my mavic through the DJI GO 4 app and am getting a message saying "Identification failed. Cannot connect to the device. Do I have to do this whist my app is running connected to the RC?

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers
2017-12-28
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Here's the manual i keep it bookmarked https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+V1.8.pdf and the DJI Go 4 manual https://forum.dji.com/thread-118397-1-1.html
2017-12-28
Use props
m0ulis
lvl.1
Australia

rolling56 Posted at 2017-12-28 14:01
Here's the manual i keep it bookmarked https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170901/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual+V1.8.pdf

Cheers mate. I didnt get this manual when I purchased the fly more combo
2017-12-28
Use props
Anthony566
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

m0ulis Posted at 2017-12-28 14:13
Cheers mate. I didnt get this manual when I purchased the fly more combo

Save this link as it takes you to the update page and all the downloads

The user guide is now V2.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2017-12-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Turn everything on, enter the GO 4 app, tap the three dots (top right), tap the three dots at the bottom (general settings), scroll down to the bottom and you will see the word 'about' - tap that and it will list the flight controller serial number and the current versions of all of the firmware, databases and app that you are currently on. For the drones serial number you can find that on the stickers inside the battery compartment in the drone and on the sticker on the back of the front-right arm of the drone.
2017-12-28
Use props
m0ulis
lvl.1
Australia

A CW Posted at 2017-12-28 14:22
Turn everything on, enter the GO 4 app, tap the three dots (top right), tap the three dots at the bottom (general settings), scroll down to the bottom and you will see the word 'about' - tap that and it will list the flight controller serial number and the current versions of all of the firmware, databases and app that you are currently on. For the drones serial number you can find that on the stickers inside the battery compartment in the drone and on the sticker on the back of the front-right arm of the drone.

Cheers guys. Sorted out the RC issue. I did know the serial number were on the box but have followed your advice and logged all the numbers from the app.

This is my second Mavic Pro as I returned my first drone because it was faulty and had it replaced with a New Combo. When I was looking on my flight logs on the Go 4 app I noticed that it had recorded all of my flights from both drones. I didn't notice the drop down arrow to chose which drone the flight info was recorded from. I had named my 2nd drone the same as my first but there were still 2 drones showing in the drop down screen. I have since renamed the new drone.
2017-12-28
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

If your post was about registering with this forum, sounds like you're there.  If you were asking about registering with the FAA, be careful.  There are a couple of "for profit" sites that do a GREAT job of LOOKING like the FAA, but they are not!  They charge you $25 or more to register your drone for you, plus even more to send you the letters that they say you need.  The REAL FAA charge is only $5 and easy to do yourself.  That site is at: https://registermyuas.faa.gov/
2017-12-28
Use props
Hexacopter
lvl.4

Australia

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-12-28 17:06
If your post was about registering with this forum, sounds like you're there.  If you were asking about registering with the FAA, be careful.  There are a couple of "for profit" sites that do a GREAT job of LOOKING like the FAA, but they are not!  They charge you $25 or more to register your drone for you, plus even more to send you the letters that they say you need.  The REAL FAA charge is only $5 and easy to do yourself.  That site is at: https://registermyuas.faa.gov/

Like myself, the OP is in Australia so not worried about the sweet FAA........... Yet

* Hex *
2017-12-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

m0ulis Posted at 2017-12-28 15:07
Cheers guys. Sorted out the RC issue. I did know the serial number were on the box but have followed your advice and logged all the numbers from the app.

This is my second Mavic Pro as I returned my first drone because it was faulty and had it replaced with a New Combo. When I was looking on my flight logs on the Go 4 app I noticed that it had recorded all of my flights from both drones. I didn't notice the drop down arrow to chose which drone the flight info was recorded from. I had named my 2nd drone the same as my first but there were still 2 drones showing in the drop down screen. I have since renamed the new drone.

Glad to hear that you've worked it out. And yes, there will be a new page on the flight record resume when you use a new drone. It doesn't relate to the name but the serial number. If you don't want to have the old drone resume, you might need to delete all the records of that drone on the old drone page and sync the record again, then it will disappear, once you finish it, the records will not be able to recover. So you can decide to delete it or not.
2017-12-28
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

m0ulis Posted at 2017-12-28 15:07
Cheers guys. Sorted out the RC issue. I did know the serial number were on the box but have followed your advice and logged all the numbers from the app.

This is my second Mavic Pro as I returned my first drone because it was faulty and had it replaced with a New Combo. When I was looking on my flight logs on the Go 4 app I noticed that it had recorded all of my flights from both drones. I didn't notice the drop down arrow to chose which drone the flight info was recorded from. I had named my 2nd drone the same as my first but there were still 2 drones showing in the drop down screen. I have since renamed the new drone.

I see - yep, you have a general flight record for all drones listed under your name/profile then when you scroll across this is broken down into each flight record per drone that you have used and named - always best to name them individually especially when keeping flight records from the retuned drones that have been replaced with the same model.
2017-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules