Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji phantom 2 with defective main controller?
587 1 2017-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DjiNorway15
lvl.1

Norway

Hi, i bought an used dji phantom 2 a few days back, and i flew it once, then i updated the firmare, then i flew it again. Everything worked really nice before i was about to install gimbal tilt control. i then connected the signal cable to the bottom f2, then i needed a ground cable too, and i plugged that into the top f2 port, but the gimbal behaved very strange after that, so someone on youtube said that the ground cable should be connected to the middle f2, and with that i think i shorted the main controller out. When i try to start it, it only beeps and not one single light will turn on. i tried pretty much everything, and yea, its not the battery this time (it has only 25 cycles and the cells are all ok) and it will not connect to the dji phantom assist on the cumputer either, its pretty much dead and since every replacement part are from the use, it will cost alot to ship them to me because of import charges and shipping. Any ideas?Thanks in advance.

-Christian
2017-12-28
Use props
DjiNorway15
lvl.1

Norway

Can i buy just the maincontroller or do i have to upgrade the circuit board too, everything looks fine on the circuit board tho
2017-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules