1371 11 2017-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

I looked to see if there were any other threads about this but didn’t with version 3.1.23 I am getting a pretty constant “strong wireless interference” warning,that is of course wearing down my confidence level with my Inspire 1 Pro. Is it possible that the interference is from the WiFi of my iPad,I am using it in airplane mode so cellular is shut off,but I do have my  Wifi on. What is the concensus, is the issue related to the WiFi on the devise, or is it an app glitch?
2017-12-28
Use props
snath
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I get the same when I fly by my house, I have both 2.4/5.8 setup. When I am out in the open, I don't get the message. I expect it has something to do with it. MHO
2017-12-28
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
  • >>>
Colombia

snath Posted at 2017-12-28 17:26
I get the same when I fly by my house, I have both 2.4/5.8 setup. When I am out in the open, I don't get the message. I expect it has something to do with it. MHO

No, I was flying at a park over a small lake in a pretty open area, yes in the middle of the city,but I don’t see there being such interference in 2 different locations a few miles apart.
2017-12-28
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
  • >>>
Colombia

snath Posted at 2017-12-28 17:26

No was out in a wide open area, a large city park 3 miles from home and half mile from previous location yesterday, also happened home and park close to home
2017-12-28
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Trying locking the frequency to a solid green bar in GO.  That or maybe change from 2.8 to 5.4 Ghz or visa versa.  Does seem prone to a lot more of the interference warnings in the later versions.
2017-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Mixchief, did you calibrate the compass when you fly in a new place?
If the error occurs in every place, please reinstall the DJI Go APP to have a try, thank you.
2017-12-28
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
  • >>>
Colombia

Hi Mindy, I did calibrate the compass in both places, it did not give me a compass error. I do know from YouTube that others have posted exactly the same isssue so I’m thinkning it’s a Go app glitch, but it’s aughful to not be sure.
2017-12-28
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

I hope it is not an Apple thing.
2017-12-29
Use props
fansb8e7e5a8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22451 ft
  • >>>
United States

mixchief Posted at 2017-12-28 22:29
Hi Mindy, I did calibrate the compass in both places, it did not give me a compass error. I do know from YouTube that others have posted exactly the same isssue so I’m thinkning it’s a Go app glitch, but it’s aughful to not be sure.

I just starting getging the same , strong wireless interference warnings.  Even changed I pads, same problem. This unit is phantom3 advance
2018-1-6
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

i fly my I1 Pro with Z3 near my house with a power station down the block and giant powerline towers running through a field 4 house down from me. also my Samsung Tab S2 hooked to the WiFi hotspot of my phone and have never had any issues. I would try to unistall the app and reinstall to see
2018-1-6
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

Is it because of software update? I have not done any of these for 12 months now after knowing people experience. I have never have your problems. I know it is tempting to always to update to the greatest and latest but I enjoy flying not messing around upgrade and downgrade, uninstall and reinstall.
2018-1-6
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DTK Posted at 2018-1-6 16:59
Is it because of software update? I have not done any of these for 12 months now after knowing people experience. I have never have your problems. I know it is tempting to always to update to the greatest and latest but I enjoy flying not messing around upgrade and downgrade, uninstall and reinstall.

I think it is due to the app update I know I am not the only one with the issue, a lot of posts o youtube about it
2018-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules