824 16 2017-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17211 ft
  • >>>
United States

UPDATE:  CASE #: CAS-1296271-H4D7C4  link from my original post  https://forum.dji.com/thread-121826-1-1.html AFTER SENDING IN MY PHANTOM 4 PRO THE 1ST TIME (ABOVE), I GOT IT BACK WITH THE EXTERNAL DAMAGES FIXED BUT THE PROBLEM WITH THE GIMBAL STILL PERSISTED!! I HAVE SENT IT IN A TOTAL OF THREEEEEEE TIMES!! THREE TIMES! THE LAST 2 TIMES WAS "EXPEDITED" WITH ADDITIONAL "QUALITY CONTROL" WHERE THEY CHANGED THE GIMBAL, BUT I QUESTION DJI'S "QUALITY" SINCE MY PHANTOM IS STILL JACKED UP! SEE THE LINK BELOW SHOWING THE SAME PROBLEM EXISTS!

AT THIS POINT I DON'T NEED AN EXPERT TO TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS! IT IS OBVIOUSLY A HARDWARE PROBLEM THAT CAN ONLY BE RESOLVED BY SWAPPING OUT MY PHANTOM WITH A NEW DRONE! DJI HAS WASTED MY TIME, LIMITED MY ABILITY TO RUN MY BUSINESS, AND RUINED MY DAY EVERY TIME I HAVE HAD TO CALL THEM TO REPORT THE SAME PROBLEM! THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

THE WORST PART IS THE LACK OF CUSTOMER CARE!! EACH TIME I CALL THE 800 NUMBER AND HAVE TO REPEAT THE PROBLEM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO A REP OVERSEAS. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SAY AND THEY CAN'T MAKE OUT WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY, SO I ASK TO BE TRANSFERRED TO A SUPERVISOR. THE SUPERVISOR SAYS THEY UNDERSTAND MY CONCERN AND THAT AFTER THREEEEE TIMES OF SENDING IT IN, THAT I SHOULD BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTLY/DJI CARE  TO HAVE MY PHANTOM REPLACED. THE SUPERVISOR TELLS ME THAT ALL HE CAN DO IS EMAIL THE MANAGERS IN CALIFORNIA AND REQUEST THAT THEY CALL ME. WELL, I WAS PROMISED THAT I WOULD RECEIVE A CALL TODAY, BUT GUESS WHAT?!?!? I GOT NOTHING!!! SO I HAD TO INCONVIENTLY CALL THEM AGAIN, REEXPLAIN MY ENTIRE PROBLEM AGAIN TO A NEW REP, THEN INFORMED A MANAGER WOULD CALL ME IN 24-48 BUSINESS HOURS. I CANT HELP BUT TO FEEL LIKE I AM BEING BLOWN OFF AND DISREGARDED AS A CUSTOMER, ONE WHO SPENDS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON DJI PRODUCTS EACH YEAR!

OH, AND I LEFT OUT THE FACT THAT I'VE FLOWN MY PHANTOM LESS AT 1O TIMES , SO IT'S PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW, BUT AFTER THE THIRD TIME SENDING IT IN, DJI OFFERED  TO SEND ME A REFURBISHED DRONE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? YOU CAN'T FIX A BRAND NEW DRONE THAT'S NEVER BEEN DROPPED OF DAMAGED, SO YOU EXPECT ME TO TRUST THAT YOUR REFURBISHED PHANTOM IS "QUALITY APPROVED"????!!!!!

AT THIS POINT, I SHOULD RECEIVE A BRAND NEW PHANTOM SINCE IT IS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. AT THIS POINT DJI HAS LEFT ME WITH NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION IF THEY DO NOT ADDRESS MY PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY!! AND NO, I'M NOT JUST THROWING AROUND WORDS, THIS TYPE OF CUSTOMER MISTREATMENT NEEDS TO REGULATED! WHAT A SHAME....I'M WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE AND RESOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM DJI. I WILL GIVE YOU UNTIL TOMORROW 12/29/17 TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME!

2017-12-28
Use props
shan
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

SAME PROBLEM AFTER 3 REPAIRS!!

UPDATE:  CASE #: CAS-1296271-H4D7C4  link from my original post  https://forum.dji.com/thread-121826-1-1.html AFTER SENDING IN MY PHANTOM 4 PRO THE 1ST TIME (ABOVE), I GOT IT BACK WITH THE EXTERNAL DAMAGES FIXED BUT THE PROBLEM WITH THE GIMBAL STILL PERSISTED!! I HAVE SENT IT IN A TOTAL OF THREEEEEEE TIMES!! THREE TIMES! THE LAST 2 TIMES WAS "EXPEDITED" WITH ADDITIONAL "QUALITY CONTROL" WHERE THEY CHANGED THE GIMBAL, BUT I QUESTION DJI'S "QUALITY" SINCE MY PHANTOM IS STILL JACKED UP! SEE THE LINK BELOW SHOWING THE SAME PROBLEM EXISTS!

AT THIS POINT I DON'T NEED AN EXPERT TO TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS! IT IS OBVIOUSLY A HARDWARE PROBLEM THAT CAN ONLY BE RESOLVED BY SWAPPING OUT MY PHANTOM WITH A NEW DRONE! DJI HAS WASTED MY TIME, LIMITED MY ABILITY TO RUN MY BUSINESS, AND RUINED MY DAY EVERY TIME I HAVE HAD TO CALL THEM TO REPORT THE SAME PROBLEM! THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

THE WORST PART IS THE LACK OF CUSTOMER CARE!! EACH TIME I CALL THE 800 NUMBER AND HAVE TO REPEAT THE PROBLEM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO A REP OVERSEAS. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SAY AND THEY CAN'T MAKE OUT WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY, SO I ASK TO BE TRANSFERRED TO A SUPERVISOR. THE SUPERVISOR SAYS THEY UNDERSTAND MY CONCERN AND THAT AFTER THREEEEE TIMES OF SENDING IT IN, THAT I SHOULD BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTLY/DJI CARE  TO HAVE MY PHANTOM REPLACED. THE SUPERVISOR TELLS ME THAT ALL HE CAN DO IS EMAIL THE MANAGERS IN CALIFORNIA AND REQUEST THAT THEY CALL ME. WELL, I WAS PROMISED THAT I WOULD RECEIVE A CALL TODAY, BUT GUESS WHAT?!?!? I GOT NOTHING!!! SO I HAD TO INCONVIENTLY CALL THEM AGAIN, REEXPLAIN MY ENTIRE PROBLEM AGAIN TO A NEW REP, THEN INFORMED A MANAGER WOULD CALL ME IN 24-48 BUSINESS HOURS. I CANT HELP BUT TO FEEL LIKE I AM BEING BLOWN OFF AND DISREGARDED AS A CUSTOMER, ONE WHO SPENDS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON DJI PRODUCTS EACH YEAR!

OH, AND I LEFT OUT THE FACT THAT I'VE FLOWN MY PHANTOM LESS AT 1O TIMES , SO IT'S PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW, BUT AFTER THE THIRD TIME SENDING IT IN, DJI OFFERED  TO SEND ME A REFURBISHED DRONE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? YOU CAN'T FIX A BRAND NEW DRONE THAT'S NEVER BEEN DROPPED OF DAMAGED, SO YOU EXPECT ME TO TRUST THAT YOUR REFURBISHED PHANTOM IS "QUALITY APPROVED"????!!!!!

AT THIS POINT, I SHOULD RECEIVE A BRAND NEW PHANTOM SINCE IT IS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. AT THIS POINT DJI HAS LEFT ME WITH NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION IF THEY DO NOT ADDRESS MY PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY!! AND NO, I'M NOT JUST THROWING AROUND WORDS, THIS TYPE OF CUSTOMER MISTREATMENT NEEDS TO REGULATED! WHAT A SHAME....I'M WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE AND RESOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM DJI. I WILL GIVE YOU UNTIL TOMORROW 12/29/17 TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME!

2017-12-28
Use props
Nick Gee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174 ft

United Kingdom

I'VE NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY AMERICANS USE THE DATE FORMAT WITH THE MONTH FIRST, DAY AND THEN YEAR?
2017-12-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Shan, this situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you've been caused. Regarding the aircraft issue, I've forwarded all info to our engineers for double check, and will keep you posted. Regarding the difficulties when contacting our support, the designated team will look into the exact status and improve the service for the customers we valued. Again, sincerely sorry for all inconvenience.
2017-12-29
Use props
shan
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Hi Susan,

Thank you for responding but unfortunately all I have received have been false promises from DJI staff! I was promised a call from a direct manager on Thursday. Then I called DJI and was told I would have to wait until today. Now today has passed and we are approaching the weekend and STILL NO CALL from a DJI manager!! I receive an email today saying that I have to wait to be contacted in 48 business hours which will most likely take until Wednesday to get a response due to the weekend and new year. Why does a phone call need to take this long??,  Like I said, I will be pursuing legal action since at this point no one from management has contacted me nor has corporate in California even cared to address my problem. This is unacceptable. I have spent thousands of dollars on DJI products and have been a dedicated customer for years. It is unfortunate that DJI does not have the customer service and management necessary to run such a large company. A complete shame! I am waiting to hear from you by phone......
2017-12-29
Use props
shan
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-29 02:03
Shan, this situation has filled us with regret, we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you've been caused. Regarding the aircraft issue, I've forwarded all info to our engineers for double check, and will keep you posted. Regarding the difficulties when contacting our support, the designated team will look into the exact status and improve the service for the customers we valued. Again, sincerely sorry for all inconvenience.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for responding but unfortunately all I have received have been false promises from DJI staff! I was promised a call from a direct manager on Thursday. Then I called DJI and was told I would have to wait until today. Now today has passed and we are approaching the weekend and STILL NO CALL from a DJI manager!! I receive an email today saying that I have to wait to be contacted in 48 business hours which will most likely take until Wednesday to get a response due to the weekend and new year. Why does a phone call need to take this long??,  Like I said, I will be pursuing legal action since at this point no one from management has contacted me nor has corporate in California even cared to address my problem. This is unacceptable. I have spent thousands of dollars on DJI products and have been a dedicated customer for years. It is unfortunate that DJI does not have the customer service and management necessary to run such a large company. A complete shame! I am waiting to hear from you by phone......
2017-12-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

shan Posted at 2017-12-29 20:09
Hi Susan,

Thank you for responding but unfortunately all I have received have been false promises from DJI staff! I was promised a call from a direct manager on Thursday. Then I called DJI and was told I would have to wait until today. Now today has passed and we are approaching the weekend and STILL NO CALL from a DJI manager!! I receive an email today saying that I have to wait to be contacted in 48 business hours which will most likely take until Wednesday to get a response due to the weekend and new year. Why does a phone call need to take this long??,  Like I said, I will be pursuing legal action since at this point no one from management has contacted me nor has corporate in California even cared to address my problem. This is unacceptable. I have spent thousands of dollars on DJI products and have been a dedicated customer for years. It is unfortunate that DJI does not have the customer service and management necessary to run such a large company. A complete shame! I am waiting to hear from you by phone......

Sincerely sorry for this, we'll have someone contact you in working day. Sorry again for the delay due to the holiday. Besides, we've also replied you on Youtube, please check it.
2017-12-30
Use props
jburkett
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Hi Shan,  I checked the gimbal firmware source code and can comfirm that the phenomenon you've mention in the previous post that the gimbal jerk from left to right is an normal phenomenon. this is because the gimbal has complete initiation a little bit faster that the flight controller and quickly align to the flight controller after the initiation of the flight controller.
2018-1-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

shan Posted at 2017-12-29 20:09
Hi Susan,

Thank you for responding but unfortunately all I have received have been false promises from DJI staff! I was promised a call from a direct manager on Thursday. Then I called DJI and was told I would have to wait until today. Now today has passed and we are approaching the weekend and STILL NO CALL from a DJI manager!! I receive an email today saying that I have to wait to be contacted in 48 business hours which will most likely take until Wednesday to get a response due to the weekend and new year. Why does a phone call need to take this long??,  Like I said, I will be pursuing legal action since at this point no one from management has contacted me nor has corporate in California even cared to address my problem. This is unacceptable. I have spent thousands of dollars on DJI products and have been a dedicated customer for years. It is unfortunate that DJI does not have the customer service and management necessary to run such a large company. A complete shame! I am waiting to hear from you by phone......

Shan, just a reminder, 8# is the reply from our engineers. Come back to us if there is any further questions.
2018-1-1
Use props
shan
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-1 23:19
Shan, just a reminder, 8# is the reply from our engineers. Come back to us if there is any further questions.

Hi Susan and DJI,

I'm sorry but I cannot accept this from you! IF THIS IS A NORMAL "PHENOMENON", THEN WHY DIDN'T MY PHANTOM 4 PRO DO THIS WHEN I TOOK IT OUT OF THE BOX AFTER I PURCHASED IT? IF THIS IS NORMAL, THEN WHY DID YOUR MANAGER AND SUPPORT LINE SUPERVISOR BOTH TELL ME THAT IT'S NOT NORMAL AND ASKED ME TO SEND IT BACK FOR REPAIR FOR THE 4TH TIME AFTER YOU POSTED THIS????!!!  PLEASE STOP LYING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. DISREGARDING THE ISSUE AS A "NORMAL PHENOMENON" WILL NOT GET YOU THROUGH THIS. YOU MAY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TRICK OTHER CUSTOMERS TO BELIEVE THAT IRREGULARITIES IN THEIR DRONES WERE NORMAL IN THE PAST, BUT YOU WON'T GET THIS SAME RESPONSE FROM ME! AND OTHER CUSTOMERS NEED TO KNOW HOW UNETHICAL YOU HAVE BEEN IN DEALING WITH ME!
This is an example of how DISORGANIZED and UNPROFESSIONAL DJI is!!! Your engineer responds staying that this "phenomenon" is the fact that the gimbal speed is too fast. And that there is no problem with my device?! As i said above, your manager had me send back my drone AFTER you posted the above response. And now why did I just receive a refurbished device today??

On to the more important point!!! I received a call from another manager, JAMES. He ensured me that the after sending my drone the 4th, yes I said 4th, time, that he  would ensure that he and his engineers would resolve the problem and that there should be no random twitching of my phantom 4 pro's gimbal. He assured me that he would document that they would not change out my drone with a refurbished one if they were not going to replace it with a brand new drone, even though he said that he would request a NEW drove replace under my DJI CARE REFRESH. He also assured me that he was going to call me every day with an update. THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED AT ALL OVER THE PAST WEEK!! I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM JAMES OR ANY OTHER MANAGER. Only a supervisor that only read notes from my case and said "you will be getting a new drone with a replaced gimbal on it." I told him NO. Why did they have to replace a gimbal on a NEW drone?? I told him not to send it until he got more clarification and asked that manager JAMES call me BACK!!! HE PROMISED TO DO SO BUT NEVER DID!! The supervisor (WHO HESITATED TO GIVE ME HIS NAME AND SAID THAT THEY DONT GIVE OUT THEIR NAMES.. WTF??) said he'd call me yesterday by the end of the day with some clarification, BUT OF COURSE HE NEVER DID!! So today i stayed home from work and waited for my phantom 4 pro to arrive. It came and OF COURSE they took the replaced gimbal that was placed on my original device and put it on this refurbished drone!!! They told me they would not send me back a refurbished device! You see, if DJI engineers couldn't fix my problem then how can I trust that they can quality check and approve an refurbished device!?!? How do I know if this refurbished device has not crashed, had previous water damage, etc??? So take a look at the "QUALITY" that they sent me!! A complete DISASTER! Dents, scratches, USED, wires are severed, internal boards have goo and crap on them!!!! HOW IS THIS QUALITY!!!???? I am so frustrated!! How can you treat your customers like this? How can you stand behind quality like this? How do you guys sleep at night knowing that you cheat your customers like this???? This is immoral and unethical! I was so frustrated that I wanted to break down and cry ! 3 months of this back and forth and still no resolution! Nothing but complete false promises and lies.  

And are you ready for the grand finale?? You think I'm stupid? You think your customers aren't aware of the tricks and sly things you do to try to quickly resolve problems? Well guess what? I have been documenting conversations, and KEEPING VERY CLOSE TRACK OF ALL OF THE SERIAL NUMBERS THAT ARE BEING CHANGED ON THE REPAIR OF MY ORIGINAL DRONE AND NOW ON THIS REFURBISHED ONE. As a refresher, DJI replaced my gimbal 3 times (3 separate serial numbers) in previous repairs. During the 4th time the drone was sent back, one engineer (see above thread) said the speed is too fast on the gimbal compared to the flight controller, hence why the final and camera twitch randomly, but then a MANAGER tells me it shouldn't be this way and it should be fixed or replaced. And none of the other people who i know who own a phantom 4 pro have this problem! Now, the drone i received today... they replaced my original drone with a refurbished one (once again change in serial number) and put the replaced gimbal from my last repair into this refurbished drone (once again! verifying serial numbers). This drone is still twitching so my hypothesis (since I am an engineer on products myself) is that the gimbal and main controller were installed into the body of this refurbished drone ,hence leading to the same twitching on this drone i received today!!!!! So not only is there external damage again on the refurbished drone, but also a continued hardware problem!

If this was an ethical company, they would diagnose my original device as a LEMON, sending it back to its manufacturer and satisfying its customer by replacing it with  BRAND NEW device since this is what the customer PAID FOR!

I called DJI today and spoke to a supervisor who refused to share his name (THIS IS SUSPICIOUS) then told me he would TRY To contact James of Thomas (managers) again. I told him I'm sending back the drone and REQUIRING THAT THEY SEND ME A NEW DRONE. IF THEY STILL MAKE THE DECISION NOT TO SEND ME A NEW DRONE THEN THEY WILL HAVE TO RETURN MY ORIGINAL ONE THAT I PURCHASED AND TOOK OUT OF THE BOX WHEN I BOUGHT IT!! The supervisor promised that he'd send me a case number and shipping labels but several hours later and i am still waiting  for something in my email. I called DJI again today for the second time and the rep said that he didn't have any info in my account and couldn't tell me who i spoke to by looking at the notes on my account (ARE YOU SERIOUS??), but said i would receive something in my email today. Well folks, it is all documented here, and i have several witnesses that listened to the phone conversations. I'm ready to go, either DJI starts providing some CUSTOMER SERVICE or else this company will be facing some real big challenges. I have 0 tolerance at this point. After giving several chances and sending my drone back for the 5TH TIME NOW, I will have to take legal action.

Here are some pictures of the "ALMOST BRAND NEW" replacement I received today! CAN YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THIS??? WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

Here is my last case number:   CAS-1363463-X7K0R0
I do not have a case number yet for today's conversation since the supervisor hasn't sent one to me yet!!
2018-1-10
Use props
shan
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

2018-1-10
Use props
shan
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

We apologize that you’re experiencing unexpected experience. The refurbished one is equivalent to new in flight performance and reliability, and reaches the manufacturing standards of a new drone. As you mentioned above, your new drone has a continual hardware problem, please tell me more details about the problem for better assistance. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-10
Use props
shan
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-10 23:28
We apologize that you’re experiencing unexpected experience. The refurbished one is equivalent to new in flight performance and reliability, and reaches the manufacturing standards of a new drone. As you mentioned above, your new drone has a continual hardware problem, please tell me more details about the problem for better assistance. Thanks for your support.

First of all, it is VERY CLEAR that you did not read my LONG AND DETAILED comment and complaint! If you did read it, then you wouldn't respond with a generic response asking me to "tell me more details about the problem for better assistance"!!! Are you kidding me??? This is 2018, not 1985!!  I am starting to see from your responses to me and others on here that you only respond with sincere apologies BUT THERE IS NEVER ANY FOLLOW THROUGH! This is not the definition of customer service.

No a refurbished device (under any other company's standards) means that the device has been tested and all external parts have been replaced that have been damaged or scratched! DJI has had replaced my BRAND NEW drone with what they call a quality checked and approved device BUT LOOK AT THE PICTURES I HAVE ATTACHED!! Would you want to get a replacement on an expensive product and see the things I have pictured for you?!  Why in the world would a customer be ok with sending in a BRAND NEW drone, with little flight time on it, and no damages, and get it replaced with a dirty, scratched, USED drone where I don't know how much it's been flown, if there are any damages, if the device has crashed in the past, etc!?!?! And even before this, I was told by a DJI manager AND supervisor that they would not be sending me a refurbished drone because mine was BRAND NEW. My drone should have been replaced with a BRAND NEW product since I only had a few hours of flying time on it and NOT ONE LITTLE SCRATCH ON IT AND I HAVE DJI CARE REFRESH! And after THREE MONTHS, you should all know what the problems are with my case. Rather than responding to your customers through email, chat , and on this forum, your superiors should get on the phone and provide the assistance necessary. I think once my lawyer gets involved and files a lawsuit you guys will start to respond to me the way every other company in the United States does!

How can you say that the flight performance is the same when the wires that you guys put in this new drone are CUT and DAMAGED! There is no way this drone would withstand me flying it up in the air 400 ft. I'm certain it would come crashing down!

DJI has taken my limited time, kept me from working due to the back and forths, caused me emotional distress about this problem! Enough is enough. After spending thousands of dollars on your products, I have learned my lesson. Your company cannot be trusted and it is evident that you do not value the satisfaction and happiness of your customers.

2018-1-10
Use props
shan
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I was contacted by Jason (supervisor) yesterday morning and he next a message apologizing and said a manager (James) would call me by today. It is almost 2 pm California time and STILL NO PHONE CALL!! I need to know what will happen with my original drone! And will I be receiving a brand new drone to replaced this damaged refurbished replacement??

Here is my NEW case number: CAS-1398334-S4Q7L2
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

shan Posted at 2018-1-11 13:58
I was contacted by Jason (supervisor) yesterday morning and he next a message apologizing and said a manager (James) would call me by today. It is almost 2 pm California time and STILL NO PHONE CALL!! I need to know what will happen with my original drone! And will I be receiving a brand new drone to replaced this damaged refurbished replacement??

Here is my NEW case number: CAS-1398334-S4Q7L2

Shan, you have sincere apologies for the unfortunate experience with our customer support and repair center, we have escalated the case to appropriate department to follow up, per the case log, I saw our supervisor has called you but was forwarded to automated Voice message, I will inform them to contact you again very soon, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-1-11
Use props
shan
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-11 21:14
Shan, you have sincere apologies for the unfortunate experience with our customer support and repair center, we have escalated the case to appropriate department to follow up, per the case log, I saw our supervisor has called you but was forwarded to automated Voice message, I will inform them to contact you again very soon, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please do not try to make things up that are not true! You are insulting my intelligence! I had my phone in 1 location ALL day and it was NOT busy. Therefore, there is absolutely NO WAY that I would have missed a call from you! This is not the first time that I have read that DJI representatives have told your customers that you have tried to reach them and that your call has gone to their voicemail. If this is the case, then WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE YOUR CUSTOMERS A VOICEMAIL? Why don't you LEAVE A CALL BACK NUMBER THAT YOUR CUSTOMERS CAN CALL YOU BACK AT??

Just so you are on the same page (since I feel like you guys don't read customer records and what you document from calls), I did receive a call from a representative around 5:30 pm PST from a "Jeff" (hilarious that you guys have to disguise your names! He actually had to think about his name when I asked him (wow!)) and he told me that he wanted to respond to my request  to know what was completed on my drone. Just so you know, that was a request over 2 WEEKS AGO! And he didn't actually know anything about my case and said he had to read up on his notes! And concluded by saying that he is STILL trying to get manager "James" to call me back. By the way, a manager was supposed to called me within 24-48 hours and today was the end of 48 hours. I did inform him that my attorney will be filing a lawsuit against DJI, and that's when he quickly said, "James will call you by tomorrow morning." I tried to confirm an exact time and he said "8 am pacific standard time." I have documented and recorded this conversation just like all of the others so that you all know that I am not delusional! I also sent back your damaged refurbished drone you sent me earlier this week. I demand a brand new drone because the one i sent you to repair had under 3 hours of flight hours on it!! It was spotless and had all of the manufacturer's stickers still on it! I have DJI Care and there is absolutely no reason why I should have received a damaged drone! A new drone was confirmed to be requested and sent to me by your supervisors and managers ON MORE THAN 5 OCCASIONS! Now these mangers ("Timothy" and "James" have since my first conversations with them disappeared! One minute they are off, then next minute they are in a meeting!) have disappeared entirely! SO I'm not giving my hopes up...lets see if a manager calls me at 8 am tomorrow!
2018-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules