Refund 1 Month wait and counting.
992 7 2017-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matamoncake
New
United States

I'm extremely frustrated with this company. I have had 3 chat conversations, 2 tickets with different representatives and my money has not been refund. Not only that, the last email told me they need to check with their logistic department? Fed ex returned the item a MONTH ago. all this, because i decided to go with the fly more combo instead of the Mavic pro alone and even before it shipped! they told me i need to refuse it with FedEx and then it will automatically send back to them and i would get the refund in 7 to 10 business days. Is now more than a month and i have still no confirmation of any refund. On top of that, every time I contact support they give me a bs excuse and close the ticket of me! I mean come on! the issues have not been resolved. why the hell are you closing the ticket??

Can someone help?

2017-12-29
Use props
Drseussami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108002 ft
United States

I wouldn't wait on DJI any longer on this, personally. If it were me, I'd be contacting my credit card or financial institution and disputing the charges with proof of returned product via FedEx. Just my two cents.
2017-12-29
Use props
Matamoncake
New
United States

Drseussami Posted at 2017-12-29 10:19
I wouldn't wait on DJI any longer on this, personally. If it were me, I'd be contacting my credit card or financial institution and disputing the charges with proof of returned product via FedEx. Just my two cents.

Thank you, I just did that.
2017-12-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sincerely sorry for this, could you please provide me with your order number or the ticket number so I can look into it? I'd like to help.
2017-12-30
Use props
Matamoncake
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-30 01:50
Sincerely sorry for this, could you please provide me with your order number or the ticket number so I can look into it? I'd like to help.

Hi Diana, here are my ticket: 889306 and ticket 902256. they have the order details let me know if you need anything else. any help would be appreciated.
2017-12-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Matamoncake Posted at 2017-12-30 09:59
Hi Diana, here are my ticket: 889306 and ticket 902256. they have the order details let me know if you need anything else. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for getting back to us. We are double checking the exact status with the sales team and it takes some time due to the holiday. We'll keep follow up the status and update for you. Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
2017-12-30
Use props
Matamoncake
New
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-30 18:31
Thanks for getting back to us. We are double checking the exact status with the sales team and it takes some time due to the holiday. We'll keep follow up the status and update for you. Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you Diane and Susan!.. I just go the email from DJI saying my order has been refunded.
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Matamoncake Posted at 2018-1-2 10:36
Thank you Diane and Susan!.. I just go the email from DJI saying my order has been refunded.

That is great to know, please let us know if there is any further question.
2018-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules