Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI SUSAN - DJI THOR - DJI STAFF - DJI TECHNICIANS - DJI...DIANA

I just checked the sync-proces and I after syncing I have all my flightrecords back on all my 3 Apple devices.
I hope it will continue to function well. HOW NICE!
It did take a very, very long time to repair this... (since September 2017!) but for today all seems well...

Thank you and a Happy New Year

CanonMax

2017-12-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, CanonMax, it is so nice to hear this. Happy New Year!
2017-12-29
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-29 18:49
Hi, CanonMax, it is so nice to hear this. Happy New Year!

But I was afraid.... and indeed now synching is NOT working anymoreWell after a few times it did.... hm hm hm

2017-12-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

CanonMax Posted at 2017-12-30 01:47
But I was afraid.... and indeed now synching is NOT working anymoreWell after a few times it did.... hm hm hm

May I know what Apple devices do you have? What are the APP versions of these devices? Could you please provide more details about this issue for better assistance? Some screenshots or a short video of it will be highly appreciated.
2017-12-30
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

I know, i had the same issues and I thought i did something wrong, but its working fine now.
2017-12-30
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

BagoDJIoperator Posted at 2017-12-30 02:32
I know, i had the same issues and I thought i did something wrong, but its working fine now.

I am also very, very happy tha5 is works again,
It must have been an issue on their servers.
I read they changed something or had another problem
I lost more that 70 flight records, but I did not stop asking them to check what was wrong.
At first they started to tell me I probably had a bad internet connection, or unstable or slow... etc. etc. but at the end they did help. I have the most recent Apple devices, as I always update them when a new one comes out (except for the iPhone X and I keep track of iOS updates etc. etc. and... I do know a little bit about Personal Computers... so -as I kept one device which I did not synch- I could sent them the flight record files of the RIGHT and the WRONG ones... anyway....it’s fixed and still works. Thank you for your interest
Good DJI, I will buy the next Phantom haha
2017-12-31
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-30 02:28
May I know what Apple devices do you have? What are the APP versions of these devices? Could you please provide more details about this issue for better assistance? Some screenshots or a short video of it will be highly appreciated.

It has been fixed by DJI.  There was NO problem at my side,  I use an Apple iPad 10,5” to fly with your latest DJI go 4 app and the latest iOS by Apple. I also use an iPad 12,9” and an iPhone 7 (soon 8) with my DJI OSMO+ as monitor and with the mobile part as well.  DJI GO 4 app: v 4.1.20. DJI GO v 3.1.23 (for use with OSMO+) iOS on all: v 11.2.1I hope you have enough details. If not, just ask me!
I just hope it will keep working!

Happy New Year
2017-12-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

CanonMax Posted at 2017-12-31 07:14
It has been fixed by DJI.  There was NO problem at my side,  I use an Apple iPad 10,5” to fly with your latest DJI go 4 app and the latest iOS by Apple. I also use an iPad 12,9” and an iPhone 7 (soon 8) with my DJI OSMO+ as monitor and with the mobile part as well.  DJI GO 4 app: v 4.1.20. DJI GO v 3.1.23 (for use with OSMO+) iOS on all: v 11.2.1I hope you have enough details. If not, just ask me!
I just hope it will keep working!

Thanks,  Happy New Year!
2018-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules