Upgrading to new level
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Homer Simpson
lvl.4

Canada

Was there a glitch within the last 3 months with the forum while upgrading to a new level?  I seemed to have upgraeded 4 times within 3-4 months to the same level. My points go up, then revert back to lower than what I had before, then up again. I feel I have been shorted a level because of this issue. I went from from 1015 to 915, and has taken me 3 months to get close to to the 1015 level again, which I have not reached yet. Anyone else seen this yet?

2017-12-29
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 797913 ft
Philippines

There was an incident about a month ago where DJI was removing some of the older logged posts, for storage reasons I suppose.  When that happened, everyone dropped as their points were tied to the removed posts.  It was only a matter of a day or so where they got everything back to normal and everyone's points were restored.
Personally, I miss the older "titles" as opposed to "levels".  That was the other change that affected some of the newer people like myself.
2017-12-30
Use props
Homer Simpson
lvl.4

Canada

Kuya Kano Posted at 2017-12-30 02:28
There was an incident about a month ago where DJI was removing some of the older logged posts, for storage reasons I suppose.  When that happened, everyone dropped as their points were tied to the removed posts.  It was only a matter of a day or so where they got everything back to normal and everyone's points were restored.
Personally, I miss the older "titles" as opposed to "levels".  That was the other change that affected some of the newer people like myself.

Ok, that explains why I went up and down several levels and lost points. Thanks,,,
2017-12-30
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Homer Simpson Posted at 2017-12-30 09:04
Ok, that explains why I went up and down several levels and lost points. Thanks,,,

i noticed it too, but it seems it have stabilised now.
2017-12-30
Use props
DEUCEDOG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

I gained 100pts and went up a level then the next day lost them
2017-12-30
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft