How do I view Uploaded Error Logs from updating my Goggles?
4064 9 2017-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brandaloo
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

I got a brand new Mavic and DJI goggles.

I updated the controller and the remote on my work computer using the DJI Assistant 2 without any issues.

I got home tonight and downloaded the Assistant 2 to my home computer.

I plugged in the goggles to update them. I see the new version and click on the "Upgrade" button and it starts to download but never gets past 1% before it says "Update Failed."

I click on the "Upload Error Log" and I get a green check mard that says "Uploaded."

My first question is how the heck do I get the uploaded error logs?

I think I need to know why it failed before I can even begin to figure out what the actual issue is.

Thanks!

2017-12-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I will be following this thread as I just purchased goggles but haven’t updated them.
2017-12-30
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Have u activated the goggles first? U might have to before u actually update them. So i would charge them and mavic, power everything on it will guide u thru linking process with mavic (press little button on side of mavic near sd) after u are linked up u activate them u have to be connected to mavic pro and dji go4 running on a device make sure to be logged in. After this u should be able to update
2017-12-30
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Atleast this is what i did first.....then updated them
2017-12-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please provide us the log and we will locate the problem for you. Please note that I update the info in your thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-126816-1-1.html. Please update in this thread so that I can track the case easily.
2017-12-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Woe Posted at 2017-12-30 06:08
I will be following this thread as I just purchased goggles but haven’t updated them.

Hi, woe. Here is the video for your reference. You can follow the procedure to update your goggles.
2017-12-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-30 21:40
Hi, woe. Here is the video for your reference. You can follow the procedure to update your goggles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7migHQnhP4g

What firmware are the Re’s on ? Just connected to assistant 2  not saying update but shows firmware v01 00 0006, is the current?
2017-12-30
Use props
Brandaloo
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for all the input.

I don't know what I did but I just kept hitting the update and retry buttons and for some reason it finally started working and updated completely. Took it out over the weekend and had a blast.
2018-1-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Woe Posted at 2017-12-30 21:58
What firmware are the Re’s on ? Just connected to assistant 2  not saying update but shows firmware v01 00 0006, is the current?

Please note that goggles' firmware is the same as mavic. You can take the release note of mavic for reference. The latest firmware of goggles is v01.04.0100. Thanks for your attention.
2018-1-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-5 02:00
Please note that goggles' firmware is the same as mavic. You can take the release note of mavic for reference. The latest firmware of goggles is v01.04.0100. Thanks for your attention.

Thanks I’m all updated.
2018-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules