949 8 2017-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb3e2f7a8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7070 ft
Australia

Is it just me Or is the calibration of the sensors on a Mavic Pro impossable
I followed the instructions on DJI go 4 for two hours , restated , reconnected I tried everything , I ended up googling for help!
Then went to DJI assistant 2 tried that for one hour , in the end it told me to go to tec support, which isn’t open ATM.
And of course I have a event on in 9 hours that I bought this stupid thing for in the first place

Can anyone point me in the right direction.
2017-12-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Front and bottom sensors can only be calibrated through dji assistant 2.
2017-12-30
Use props
theothernt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 436171 ft
Ireland

why are you trying to calibrate the front sensors, what issue are you experiencing?
2017-12-30
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OK - this can be a pain. Follow these steps very carefully.
1. Connect the USB cable to your computer and the micro USB to the Mavic (do not turn anything on)
2. Launch DJI Assistant 2 to the home page with the picture of the USB on it (ensure your screen size is 1080)
3. Turn on only the Mavic (leave your mobile unconnected and the remote controller off)
4. Enter Assistant and click calibrate - follow the on screen prompts and slowly but consistently move the drone around the screen with the sensors following and not the body of the drone
5. After all 4 VPS sequences are complete, carefully place the drone down next to the computer and leave it to auto update. It can take a few minutes for the calibration to complete to 100%.
If this fails, try another computer. MacBook's and iMac's work the best.
2017-12-30
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You might need to turn off the Window 10 driver signature enforcement, as DJI hasn't done this with Microsoft

This prevents the VPS calibration drivers from loading which then disconnects the AC from DJI Assistant 2

https://www.howtogeek.com/167723 ... l-unsigned-drivers/

Look at option 2 - Use Advanced Boot method , this is the easiest
2017-12-30
Use props
KameronaTm
lvl.2
United States

A CW Posted at 2017-12-30 12:40
OK - this can be a pain. Follow these steps very carefully.
1. Connect the USB cable to your computer and the micro USB to the Mavic (do not turn anything on)
2. Launch DJI Assistant 2 to the home page with the picture of the USB on it (ensure your screen size is 1080)

when I try to do it, the DJI assistant 2 doesn't ever show the boxes to follow on the screen.  it remains blank
2017-12-30
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KameronaTm Posted at 2017-12-30 18:45
when I try to do it, the DJI assistant 2 doesn't ever show the boxes to follow on the screen.  it remains blank

Delete and reinstall Assistant 2
2017-12-31
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

KameronaTm Posted at 2017-12-30 18:45
when I try to do it, the DJI assistant 2 doesn't ever show the boxes to follow on the screen.  it remains blank

Make sure you follow all the prompts, the first couple splash screens are informational only, the calibration doesn't actually start until you click the "Start Calibration" button.
2017-12-31
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

Also, carefully and closely inspect the front sensors. My Mavic Pro would not calibrate because there was a tiny piece of the protective plastic packaging film still covering one sensor. Once that was removed, everything calibrated perfectly.
2017-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules