Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X7 + 16mm + CENDENCE (MF - Analog slide focus problem)
4224 10 2017-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AIRPOWER VERONA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 842244 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Good morning, CONFIGURATION: Zenmuse X7 + 4 Lens sets + Cendence on a INSPIRE 2

TEST: we have Test the MANUAL FOCUS by analog slide on Cendence and X7

• X7+24mm lens:  The MANUAL FOCUS by analog slide on Cendence     (TEST OK) and working perfecly
  • X7+35mm lens: The MANUAL FOCUS by analog slide on Cendence     (TEST OK) and working perfecly
  • X7+50mm lens: The MANUAL FOCUS by analog slide on Cendence     (TEST OK) and working perfecly
  • X7+16mm lens: The MANUAL FOCUS by analog slide on Cendence     (PROBLEM) the analog slide not working on cendence but Manual focus working perfectly on DJI GO 4

I have also calibrate lens but the problem not disappear

Can other USERS test if they have same issue?

PLEASE DJI TEST IT or solve the problem in the next firmware update

Thank you

Please check this video:

2017-12-30
Use props
Andy Fiord
Flight distance : 1273881 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Just found exactly the same problem and with 16mm lens only
2018-1-2
Use props
Andy Fiord
Flight distance : 1273881 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Just found exactly the same problem and with 16mm lens only
2018-1-2
Use props
vfrailing
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2564442 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same issue.  Except I only have the 16 mm lens.  I sent in a question to DJI Support last week, have not heard back yet.  I am still waiting for my Crystal Sky, but when hooked up to an Ipad the manual focus on the controller does not work.
Have you found the 16 to be as sharp as the rest?  Am considering sending it back while I still can.
2018-1-2
Use props
vfrailing
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2564442 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just received this email from DJI Support:

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We are sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your device.

May I ask you a question so we can confirm your request? What's the model of your mobile device?

And regarding to your question, no, the controller doesn't have to be in slave mode for the focus knob to work.

The focus knob problem has been learned, it can work but it is the process judgment logic is not good enough to cause the hand feeling bad.

The camera doesn't respond to this action if the speed is too slow. You need to twist it a little faster.

This feeling problem will continue to be optimized. Thank you for understanding,

Please kindly send us a video of the issue by email so we can check for you can provide you a better service, thank you for your cooperation.

If there is any further question, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help.

2018-1-4
Use props
Akira Class
Flight distance : 9890276 ft
  • >>>
United States

I came to this thread because I was looking for anything on focusing issues. I have been using the 50mm and have had issues with fine tuning focus. I am using the Cendant with Crystal Sky and no matter what... the screen is too blurry even when it zooms in with focus assist to realy be able to nail the focus. I wondered... is it my eyes? What the heck is going on... But, the FPV cameras view is in sharp focus at the same time. Frustrating.
2018-2-4
Use props
RyanMcCabe
lvl.1

United States

Having the same issue, has anyone found a solution? This certainly seems like a software bug.
2018-2-17
Use props
rogercphoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1419459 ft

I have this same issue is there a fix, come on DJI Christ the money this stuff costs it should work properly
2018-4-8
Use props
shipshooter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 354636 ft
  • >>>
United States

rogercphoto Posted at 2018-4-8 16:34
I have this same issue is there a fix, come on DJI Christ the money this stuff costs it should work properly

I have repeatedly tested 16mm (made by Panasonic I'm told) with X7 camera and Crystal Sky.  I cannot get it to snap into focus in AF or MF. I've re-installed the X5s lens and camera and it is sharp as hell. The X7 with 16mm is not sharp.   I'm told by colleagues  to re-install GoAPP on Crystal Sky as well as re-install FW on Iinspire2, twice, even if current..once without Gimbal and once with Gimbal.  Everyone I know with 16mm is having problems. The other lenses are reportedly made by Sigma? And work well.  IS DJI helping here?
2018-7-15
Use props
fridge
Flight distance : 1378 ft
New Zealand

Could you have a quick fix for me I can’t seem to make my fkocus knob work on my credence I have assigned it I can make focus work by using the on screen green box Thanks
2019-5-2
Use props
Skyris
Captain
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

shipshooter Posted at 2018-7-15 07:23
I have repeatedly tested 16mm (made by Panasonic I'm told) with X7 camera and Crystal Sky.  I cannot get it to snap into focus in AF or MF. I've re-installed the X5s lens and camera and it is sharp as hell. The X7 with 16mm is not sharp.   I'm told by colleagues  to re-install GoAPP on Crystal Sky as well as re-install FW on Iinspire2, twice, even if current..once without Gimbal and once with Gimbal.  Everyone I know with 16mm is having problems. The other lenses are reportedly made by Sigma? And work well.  IS DJI helping here?

I wish sigma would build a 16mm DL, this lens has always been soft focus
2020-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules