Phantom 2 v2 does not work with Bluetooth device
1906 9 2015-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alessandrolaspi
lvl.2
Italy

Hi, I recently bought the Phantom 2 v2 no Vision and would like to control parameters such as gain and others with an Ipad, Naza-m assistant App and the Bluetooth device by connecting it to the CAN-bus module but it does not work. The Ipad does not see the device Btu. I upgraded to the latest version but not everything works. Then unplug the btu from Phantom 2 v2 and I connect it to the controller Naza v2 of my dji f550 and it works great. Software P2 are passed to functions Naza and the result is the same. If I try to connect the Phantom 2 v2 software Naza software does not see it. The consequence is that every time I'm going to fly with my P2 v2 I have to take your computer to adjust the gain. There seems to be a thing possible? I bought the P2 to travel light. Is there a solution? Any of you have the same problem? Thank you for your attention and sorry for my English.
2015-4-20
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

The Phantom 2 uses the DJI PT2 assistant for PC or MAC.
It uses a custom version of the NAZA flight controller and its not the same as the NAZA V2.
2015-4-20
Use props
alessandrolaspi
lvl.2
Italy

Yug Posted at 2015-4-20 18:42
You have posted twice. Please delete your other post.

Yug

Sorry, I will eliminate it.
2015-4-20
Use props
alessandrolaspi
lvl.2
Italy

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-4-20 18:38
The Phantom 2 uses the DJI PT2 assistant for PC or MAC.
It uses a custom version of the NAZA flight  ...

I knew this thing you say. It is not a right thing. This way Dji is badly the people who work with the Phantom as I do. When I have to go and film documentaries in inaccessible areas I'll take two backpacks, one with the Phantom and one with the computer only to a software problem. So why in the software P2 have put the function Naza-m that does not look anything? This of Dji is a small big flaw. Too bad, immediately resell the Phantom and I will continue to work with older siblings. Thanks for the reply.
2015-4-20
Use props
alessandrolaspi
lvl.2
Italy

Yug Posted at 2015-4-20 19:22
http://www.dji.com/products/flight-controllers

So you think I have to change the MC Phantom with  Naza-m v2 using all electronics original Phantom 2 v2 I solve my problem?
2015-4-20
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
United Kingdom

I really don't understand why you need to adjust the gains while out in the field in the first place.
Personally I have never adjusted them from their default NAZA mode settings.
On the Phantom 2 NAZA only the pitch and roll can be adjusted anyway, the other gains are for the flight controller mode only.
2015-4-20
Use props
alessandrolaspi
lvl.2
Italy

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-4-20 20:19
I really don't understand why you need to adjust the gains while out in the field in the first place ...

I do not know how you work but I am an experienced modeller and I love it and I need to adjust the gain at my leisure. If I go to film a motocross race want my commands are more or less reactive and therefore they have to adjust. If I go to film something and windy are the gains that help me stabilize the mutirotor. Days ago I had to go home for 30 km because the Phantom would not start and I had the computer behind. The problem was related to advanced imu calibration. If I had bluetooth working with ipad risolvevo the problem in 5 minutes. I hope you are clearer my needs.
2015-4-20
Use props
alessandrolaspi
lvl.2
Italy

Yug Posted at 2015-4-20 20:32
I agree except he may be talking about calibrations etc?

Yug

I do not know how you work but I am an experienced modeller and I love it and I need to adjust the gain at my leisure. If I go to film a motocross race want my commands are more or less reactive and therefore they have to adjust. If I go to film something and windy are the gains that help me stabilize the mutirotor. Days ago I had to go home for 30 km because the Phantom would not start and I had the computer behind. The problem was related to advanced imu calibration. If I had bluetooth working with ipad risolvevo the problem in 5 minutes. I hope you are clearer my needs.
2015-4-20
Use props
alessandrolaspi
lvl.2
Italy

If I read that on the site dji in phantom 2 v2 inside I find the Naza 2 v2 are convinced that it is equal to all the Naza 2 v2 but is not so. My only mistake was trusting Dji which in this case has not told the truth. Another thing: the other Naza 2 v2 I own are much higher stability than the fake naza inside the phantom.      :@
2015-4-20
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
United Kingdom

I am retired and fly purely for fun, sounds like you bought the wrong product for your particular needs.
The PT2 assistant for PC or MAC is the only way to adjust what you want too.
2015-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules