Max altitude and distance
1365 9 2017-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9ddfe652
New
United Arab Emirates

Hi all
I am not being able to disable the max altitude and distance limit even if I switch off the distance limit in the software and put the max altitude to highest possible (500m). I tried switching the limits on and off and logging out then logging back in, setting the max distance to 5000m, recaibrating compass and IMU, etc. But nothing is fixing the problem!
I have the latest firmware too now but still everytime I fly the drone it just stops when it reaches 30m altitude or 40m distance.
Anybody know how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks
Chirine
2017-12-31
Use props
fans9ddfe652
New
United Arab Emirates

Just to confirm, this is on my DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus
2017-12-31
Use props
Robin Bokull
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4939957 ft
Finland

Hi, I have this problem on my iPhone X as well. Last time I had it in the summer on my old phone, I solved it by updating the app. Im not sure but another time it happened, I restarted everything and made sure that I powered on the phone and controller before the drone. Then it worked. Now, I have the latest update and I have started the controller and the app before the drone. So I just ended upp using my iPad wich has the older update on the app. I hope DJI is fixing this bug
2017-12-31
Use props
fans9ddfe652
New
United Arab Emirates

Thanks Robin
I don’t usually use the app on my iPhone.
I just updated the app on my phone.
To connect to the drone from the app I presume I first need to click Link Remote Controller under the app itself?
2017-12-31
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

fans9ddfe652 Posted at 2017-12-31 06:10
Just to confirm, this is on my DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus

Have you checked on https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map that you're not in some zone of limitations?

"Just to confirm, this is on my DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus"
Please correct the section in #1 then, you have placed your thread in "Videos & Photo"
2017-12-31
Use props
fans9ddfe652
New
United Arab Emirates

Thanks Ked
I’m sorry but how can I correct my previously posted message?  
I guess I’ll just repost it?
And to answer your question, yes I did check that map
2017-12-31
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fans9ddfe652 Posted at 2017-12-31 06:50
Thanks Robin

Just to confirm, this is on my DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus

To connect to the drone from the app I presume I first need to click Link Remote Controller under the app itself?

If you are using a P4 pro+, there is no option to use your phone as well.
If you are using a P4 pro, you can use a phone but there's no need to relink anything
2017-12-31
Use props
infinityonloop
lvl.1

India

Thanks Ked
I’m sorry but how can I correct my previously posted message?  
I guess I’ll just repost it?
And to answer your question, yes I did check that map kroger
2018-9-8
Use props
fans741ec766
New

India

I am not being able to disable the max altitude and distance limit even if I switch off the distance limit in the software and put the max altitude to highest possible (500m). I tried switching the limits on and off and logging out then logging back in, setting the max distance to 5000m, recaibrating compass and IMU, etc. But nothing is fixing the problem!
I have the latest firmware too now but still everytime I fly the drone it just stops when it reaches 30m altitude or 40m distance.
Anybody know how I can resolve this issue? I have also tried using the AC market app https://acmarket.mobi/ which allowed me to download other Android apps for my DJI device.
2019-3-7
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

fans741ec766 Posted at 3-7 04:28
I am not being able to disable the max altitude and distance limit even if I switch off the distance limit in the software and put the max altitude to highest possible (500m). I tried switching the limits on and off and logging out then logging back in, setting the max distance to 5000m, recaibrating compass and IMU, etc. But nothing is fixing the problem!
Anybody know how I can resolve this issue? I have also tried using the AC market app https://acmarket.mobi/ which allowed me to download other Android apps for my DJI device.

It's probably in beginner mode.
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules