Jello is still here
426 5 2017-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

I posted awhile ago about my Jello effect with the Mavic. I always fly with a filter on so after I flew 3 batteries today thought I would check the situation out again to see if it corrected with the last FW update. Now mind you flying with a filter on, the video is great, no problems, took the filter off and look:

Any Thoughts?
2017-12-31
Use props
EmmferMedia
lvl.2
United Kingdom

did you re-run the gimbal calibration after you took the filter off? would help make sure the cam is set correctly for the weight
2017-12-31
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Would the rubber bands on the gimbal vibration board be stretched out or old or? Have you had the gimbal off at any time? Any screws loose?
2017-12-31
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
United States

rolling56 Posted at 2017-12-31 13:05
Would the rubber bands on the gimbal vibration board be stretched out or old or? Have you had the gimbal off at any time? Any screws loose?

No, went through all the checks including all calibrations when the problem first happened. Filter On all is good, Filter Off all is bad. No crashes, no gimbal issues or hangups. This Mavic has around 8 charges per battery, still a baby. I am chaulking it up to an imbalanced / or defective gimbal, easy fix with the filter, not worth sending it in.
2017-12-31
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

QuadKid Posted at 2017-12-31 13:12
No, went through all the checks including all calibrations when the problem first happened. Filter On all is good, Filter Off all is bad. No crashes, no gimbal issues or hangups. This Mavic has around 8 charges per battery, still a baby. I am chaulking it up to an imbalanced / or defective gimbal, easy fix with the filter, not worth sending it in.

One last thing for science have you tried using the MPP props or visa versa if it is the MP. It seems like it is shaking to me? Just a weird idea i had lol
2017-12-31
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
United States

rolling56 Posted at 2017-12-31 14:43
One last thing for science have you tried using the MPP props or visa versa if it is the MP. It seems like it is shaking to me? Just a weird idea i had lol

Will Try it in the morning if I survive tonight
2017-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules