833 7 2017-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RocketBrew
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9681073 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am at a job site and the Self Unlocking web site is not working.
Tried two different credit cards and two different phones multiple times, get error message every time.

Sent an email to flysafe@dji.com, but not even an automated acknowledgement of receipt yet, must be partying for New Years in China.

I am literally on the edge of this zone, but can’t fly this job which has to be done today (stockpile measurement for end of year inventory.) If a mapping grid wasn’t required I would try tin foil and ATTI mode,

2017-12-31
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Would Litchi do as a work around ? It may not have the same constraints.
2017-12-31
Use props
boykintom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124656 ft
United States

I have found that generally LItchi does not have the same constraints.  It is much more pilot friendly.
2017-12-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello there, could you PM the email address when you contacted the Fly Safe Team? I'd like to check the exact status.
2017-12-31
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

You should be able to fly using Litchi. Anytime I am unable to fly using DJI GO 4 for ANY reason, I can fly with Litchi.
2018-1-1
Use props
PeteHB
lvl.4

France

MJLSTUDIOS Posted at 2018-1-1 06:12
You should be able to fly using Litchi. Anytime I am unable to fly using DJI GO 4 for ANY reason, I can fly with Litchi.

I think you are confirming my feelings about Litchi being less problematic than DJI apps.
2018-1-1
Use props
Crowdance
New

Ukraine

get a new free web hosting http://www.sitegroundwebhostingreviews.com/ reading the tutorial how to do it before. And everything will work fine.
2018-1-17
Use props
Mongo6294
lvl.2
Flight distance : 284665 ft
  • >>>

You cannot fly (even with Litchi) in a NFZ. So, your statement of flying for "ANY reason" is false.
2018-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules