864 5 2017-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jim Watkins
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9132172 ft
United States

Hello friends,

Anyone else notice that the latest version of DJI GO isn't giving constant warnings about strong interference and high winds when there are none.  The release notes say nothing about fixing those bugs and I have only flown once with the new app (IOS) and it seemed a lot better.  I intend to do some more flying tomorrow to see if the results are consistent..  I hope this isn't some anomoly and I am very very cautiously optimistic (given DJI's history) that we are FINALLY making some progress on some of these problems.  I'd like to hear if any of you P4 owners have seen improvements.

--Jim Watkins
(Burbank, CA)

2017-12-31
Use props
JockC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 459416 ft
Australia

That'll be a great bonus if those warnings have been corrected although the absence of any detail in the release notes should come as no suprise to anyone.
2017-12-31
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

When was the GO app updated? I flew yesterday and was getting the interference warnings alot...Got quite a bit of strong wind warnings too, but it was kinda windy out.
2017-12-31
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I found a couple of things that I thought had improved, mentioned in this Thread

So far :-

1) Transmission warning notifications gone.
2) DJI Go 4 recognises if RC needs updating, that was a problem on V4.1.18.
3) Also, that the USB disconnects seem to have almost disappeared on my iPad pro 9.7.

I'm not sure if this will be the case for most, but I hope so.
2018-1-1
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've flown several times since the update and haven't noticed anything different.
2018-1-1
Use props
jwt-873
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

No interference warnings here..  But I've been getting the wind warnings just about every flight even though there's no wind.  It's not recent, it's been happening for a few months now.  It's VERY distracting and annoying.
2018-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules