Forum pics help
783 10 2018-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans82ef5a03
lvl.2
Flight distance : 472736 ft
United Kingdom

Having trouble uploading photos to the forum. Anyone else have problems. Puts a small picture under the frame with no entry sign
2018-1-1
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Not exactly sure what you mean, but I've noticed that with the recent upgrade of Mac OS I've had to use Chrome to upload images, Safari doesn't work any more for some reason -- nothing happens when you click on Upload File.

What's supposed to happen is you first select a file and upload it, then place it in the message body. Hold on, gotta switch to Chrome (sigh).

uploadphoto.gif
2018-1-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is excellent information. Been having problems with this myself.
2018-1-1
Use props
wesnost
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Try to put a pic in and the upload  just leaves the above
2018-1-1
Use props
wesnost
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Which is now a picture
2018-1-1
Use props
wesnost
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks for the help
2018-1-1
Use props
wesnost
lvl.2
United Kingdom

It also seems that if you are viewing on a mobile device you may want to switch to pc mode as it sometimes fails to display content correctly.
2018-1-1
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

You can also use the DJI Go 4 app to post pics in case you didn't know. Works for me anyway.
2018-1-1
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Ex Machina Posted at 2018-1-1 14:36
Not exactly sure what you mean, but I've noticed that with the recent upgrade of Mac OS I've had to use Chrome to upload images, Safari doesn't work any more for some reason -- nothing happens when you click on Upload File.

What's supposed to happen is you first select a file and upload it, then place it in the message body. Hold on, gotta switch to Chrome (sigh).

wow
Thank you so much for the answer!
We highly value it and award 500 points here!
2018-1-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

wesnost Posted at 2018-1-1 15:28
It also seems that if you are viewing on a mobile device you may want to switch to pc mode as it sometimes fails to display content correctly.

Hey Wesnost, thank you for the report, but is it possible to provide me with the screenshots of this for a further check? And please try to refresh the web and see if it helps. Thank you so much.
2018-1-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ex Machina Posted at 2018-1-1 14:36
Not exactly sure what you mean, but I've noticed that with the recent upgrade of Mac OS I've had to use Chrome to upload images, Safari doesn't work any more for some reason -- nothing happens when you click on Upload File.

What's supposed to happen is you first select a file and upload it, then place it in the message body. Hold on, gotta switch to Chrome (sigh).

Great advice - thanks for this! HNY!
2018-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules