glankrudolph
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61864 ft
United States

Hello and Happy New Year!
Phantom 3 Advanced - DJI Go app 3.1.23
iOS 11.2.1
iPad Air 2

My DJI Go app was quitting / crashing so I updated it last week. Due to another issue - (videos not uploading to 3rd party apps) - upon recommendation, I deleted, then reinstalled the updated app.

After I updated it to 3.1.23, I lost all my flight record data. I checked a few posts and they recommended syncing - I tapped on the sync icon and chose 'syncronize all' but the data is still not there. I noticed in the 'sync' window it says "flight records marked favourite will always be in your mobile device". In hindsight, I guess I should have marked them all as "favourite".

Is there any way to get my flight data back if I didn't chose "favourite" / star?

thanks

2018-1-1
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

In theory if you had synced your flights after each flight then they would have been stored on the cloud but if you did not and only had local copies of your flights then im afraid they are gone
2018-1-1
Use props
glankrudolph
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61864 ft
United States

Hellsgate Posted at 2018-1-1 15:29
In theory if you had synced your flights after each flight then they would have been stored on the cloud but if you did not and only had local copies of your flights then im afraid they are gone

Ah got it - I’ll sync and save more often
Thanks for the reply
2018-1-1
Use props
Ceciclia Garcia
lvl.2

Hong Kong

You find a right tool like Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android to recover fligth record data after updata.
2018-12-4
Use props
djiuser_2dtWgxBXs1AE
lvl.2

Spain

In theory if you had synced your flights after each flight then they would have been stored on the cloud but if you did not and only had local copies of your flights then im afraid they are gone Clean]Clean Master Hotstar Mathway
2019-1-1
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I think they're having trouble with their servers.  They may show up yet.
2019-1-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

After I updated it to 3.1.23, I lost all my flight record data. I checked a few posts and they recommended syncing - I tapped on the sync icon and chose 'syncronize all' but the data is still not there.
The idea is to synch (upload to DJI) before you delete the app and its records.
2019-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules