4973 40 2018-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yapgg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201401 ft
Philippines

HI DJI Admins
I have repeatedly PM'd and posted on different thread regarding the problem on my drone after updating and no one responds on including me on the beta firmware update, i hope this helps on my effort to have my p4 fly again.

email: giansange@gmail.com
2018-1-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, your message is well received, and the beta is available in your account, please check later.
2018-1-2
Use props
anima
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232802 ft
India

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-2 01:46
Sir, your message is well received, and the beta is available in your account, please check later.

Can you please send me a beta 600 for my p4? sureshanimas@gmail.com Thanks!
2018-1-2
Use props
yapgg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201401 ft
Philippines

2 day flight testing. so far so good. thanks DJI Susan!
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

yapgg Posted at 2018-1-7 22:39
2 day flight testing. so far so good. thanks DJI Susan!

Nice to hear this. Welcome to contact us if you have any other questions.
2018-1-8
Use props
fansa7088678
lvl.1
United States

I updated my P4 to the new firmware as suggested but it failed. Now it can still fly with the remote but can not connect with my iPad to see the images. It asks to update the No flying Zone database too but it failed also. I tried to connect to my laptop and used DJI Assistance 2 to upgrade the new firmware again but it keep failing. Please help.
2018-1-9
Use props
fansa7088678
lvl.1
United States

fansa7088678 Posted at 2018-1-9 02:54
I updated my P4 to the new firmware as suggested but it failed. Now it can still fly with the remote but can not connect with my iPad to see the images. It asks to update the No flying Zone database too but it failed also. I tried to connect to my laptop and used DJI Assistance 2 to upgrade the new firmware again but it keep failing. Please help.

my email: leminhrc@gmail.com
2018-1-9
Use props
Vendex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

fansa7088678 Posted at 2018-1-9 02:54

You can update with DJI GO 4 APP too, did you try?
2018-1-9
Use props
JasonJinz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 676453 ft
Malaysia

Hi DJI Admin,

I would like to enroll into beta firmware for my phantom 4, can you include me in?
email: jasonjinct@hotmail.com
2018-1-11
Use props
MontanaNative
lvl.1
Flight distance : 401572 ft
United States

Hi DJI Admin,

I would like to enroll into beta firmware for my phantom 4, can you include me in?
email: TJSchwartzt@gmail.com
2018-6-5
Use props
Niels2008
New
Flight distance : 5092 ft
United States

Would you be so kind and forward Phantom 4 beta .600 firmware to Andersen.niels@Marshfieldclinic.org
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi all, the official firmware for Phantom 4 v02.00.0700 had released on Jan 24, there is no beta firmware for Phantom 4 at this moment. If you haven't updated it, please update via DJI Assistant 2. If there is an issue after the firmware update, you can provide us with more details. Or please contact our support for a further help http://www.dji.com/support, thank you for your attention.
2018-7-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

MontanaNative Posted at 2018-6-5 10:12
Hi DJI Admin,

Hi there, just to verify, I noticed the certificated machine under your account is a Phantom 4 Adv.
Thus if you are referring to the beta firmware for Phantom 4 Adv, we will help to provide you with the beta.
If you are referring to the Phantom 4, please kindly refer to the reply on 12#. Thank you.
2018-7-13
Use props
Nekenieh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3114462 ft
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 7-13 23:57
Hi there, just to verify, I noticed the certificated machine under your account is a Phantom 4 Adv.
Thus if you are referring to the beta firmware for Phantom 4 Adv, we will help to provide you with the beta.
If you are referring to the Phantom 4, please kindly refer to the reply on 12#. Thank you.

Hi, can the beta made available for me in the Assistant for troubleshooting my wobbling P4adv.
Already sended a PM to "Susan" but no reply yet. Thanks
my emailaddress: jf_slaats@hotmail.com
2018-12-18
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nekenieh Posted at 12-18 11:08
Hi, can the beta made available for me in the Assistant for troubleshooting my wobbling P4adv.

The 0600 Beta for the P4 (not the P4 Pro nor P4 Advanced) is not available, it was superseded by the formal 0700 release. Neither of which would work on the P4 Advanced.
2018-12-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Nekenieh Posted at 12-18 11:08

Nekenieh, may I know more details about the Phantom 4 Adv's wobbling? Is it the issue of the gimbal? The beta firmware on this thread is not for Phantom 4 Adv, but there is a beta firmware for Phantom 4 Adv, which solves the gimbal's issue and adds the pano mode. I will forward to your account, you can try and see if the beta helps.
2018-12-19
Use props
Nekenieh
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 12-19 01:22
Nekenieh, may I know more details about the Phantom 4 Adv's wobbling? Is it the issue of the gimbal? The beta firmware on this thread is not for Phantom 4 Adv, but there is a beta firmware for Phantom 4 Adv, which solves the gimbal's issue and adds the pano mode. I will forward to your account, you can try and see if the beta helps.

Thanks a lot for that! I had a few times the gimbal calibration finished with error at 50% but after repeated attempts succesful. Sometimes the yaw engine makes a motoring noise when starting up but the alignment will finish as it should be. In the air the P4A wobbles continiously as if it cannot find a centered position{i read somewhere it could be stuck in PID mode). IMU, compass, gimbal calibration's and different settings with regard to gain's, sensitivity, with/without obstacle/VPS(higer altitude) etc. all done but no glory. Even FW refresh. Hopefully this beta can help me, otherwise i suspect hardware issues.
I must say it's a second hand fairly new bought drone so historywise can't recap it's problems other than it flew perfect for months.
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Nekenieh Posted at 12-19 01:45
Thanks a lot for that! I had a few times the gimbal calibration finished with error at 50% but after repeated attempts succesful. Sometimes the yaw engine makes a motoring noise when starting up but the alignment will finish as it should be. In the air the P4A wobbles continiously as if it cannot find a centered position{i read somewhere it could be stuck in PID mode). IMU, compass, gimbal calibration's and different settings with regard to gain's, sensitivity, with/without obstacle/VPS(higer altitude) etc. all done but no glory. Even FW refresh. Hopefully this beta can help me, otherwise i suspect hardware issues.
I must say it's a second hand fairly new bought drone so historywise can't recap it's problems other than it flew perfect for months.

The beta has been forwarded to your account, please check if that solves your situation. Please keep us updated about the result, thank you.
2018-12-19
Use props
Nekenieh
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 12-19 03:32
The beta has been forwarded to your account, please check if that solves your situation. Please keep us updated about the result, thank you.

Updated FW to beta and did a short hovering test in my garden. Succes!!!
Stable without signs of wobbling sofar. I didn't do any calibration and will do more in field testflights next week due lack of time. At the moment i'm happy with this result and looking forward to fly again. Thanks a lot:-))
2018-12-19
Use props
Nekenieh
lvl.2
Netherlands

Aardvark Posted at 12-18 14:24
The 0600 Beta for the P4 (not the P4 Pro nor P4 Advanced) is not available, it was superseded by the formal 0700 release. Neither of which would work on the P4 Advanced.

Problem is solved with dedicated 0800 Beta for P4A.
2018-12-19
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nekenieh Posted at 12-19 14:15
Problem is solved with dedicated 0800 Beta for P4A.

That's good to hear, well done, I'd forgotten about that one  :-)
2018-12-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Nekenieh Posted at 12-19 13:21
Updated FW to beta and did a short hovering test in my garden. Succes!!!
Stable without signs of wobbling sofar. I didn't do any calibration and will do more in field testflights next week due lack of time. At the moment i'm happy with this result and looking forward to fly again. Thanks a lot:-))

It's great to know the result. Happy flying.
2018-12-20
Use props
Nekenieh
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 12-20 19:14
It's great to know the result. Happy flying.

Hi, DJI Thor,
An update: After testflying my P4A flew perfect but now suddenly i got an gimbal overload which is seemingly caused by the yawmotor. I did several gimbal calibrations and was reading everything related to that problem. At the moment i'm downgrading my bird again to the original FW try if this helps but i'm afraid i got back the wobble again. Since my beta is gone in the Assistant could you maybe make it available just in case it does it again i could revert it to the beta. drives me a bit crazy because the gimbal was not the initial problem. Thanks!
2018-12-25
Use props
Nekenieh
lvl.2
Netherlands

Nekenieh Posted at 12-25 23:42
Hi, DJI Thor,
An update: After testflying my P4A flew perfect but now suddenly i got an gimbal overload which is seemingly caused by the yawmotor. I did several gimbal calibrations and was reading everything related to that problem. At the moment i'm downgrading my bird again to the original FW try if this helps but i'm afraid i got back the wobble again. Since my beta is gone in the Assistant could you maybe make it available just in case it does it again i could revert it to the beta. drives me a bit crazy because the gimbal was not the initial problem. Thanks!

Also with the original FW i got same. Gimbal Roll and Pitch ok! but yaw is freely moving and seems not to find a steady position even after calibrating. As requested i like to have the beta available again as it removed the yaw adjustment in the advanced settings for the gimbal, as well the Pano.
the yaw adjustment at least with fully to the left was a solution to have the camera steady in yaw axis although not the best solution. It might be the yaw motor. Txs
2018-12-26
Use props
Nekenieh
lvl.2
Netherlands

Nekenieh Posted at 12-26 00:13
Also with the original FW i got same. Gimbal Roll and Pitch ok! but yaw is freely moving and seems not to find a steady position even after calibrating. As requested i like to have the beta available again as it removed the yaw adjustment in the advanced settings for the gimbal, as well the Pano.
the yaw adjustment at least with fully to the left was a solution to have the camera steady in yaw axis although not the best solution. It might be the yaw motor. Txs

Disregard Beta request! It's still available on my other pc. Sorry for the inconvenience!
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Nekenieh Posted at 12-26 00:35
Disregard Beta request! It's still available on my other pc. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I am sorry for the late reply and sorry to know your issue. Please try to restart the drone and check if there was sand in the gimbal, try to clean it softly. If the error persists, you may need to send it in.
In case there is a need, please contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-12-26
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nekenieh Posted at 12-25 23:42
Hi, DJI Thor,

Do you have any third party filters fitted to camera that might be slightly heavier causing imbalance and more work for gimbal motors to try and keep steady ?
2018-12-26
Use props
Nekenieh
lvl.2
Netherlands

Aardvark Posted at 12-26 05:06
Do you have any third party filters fitted to camera that might be slightly heavier causing imbalance and more work for gimbal motors to try and keep steady ?

Nope! It's definitely the yaw motor. It looks like one of the sensors has been damaged. I'll order a new one.
2018-12-27
Use props
Nekenieh
lvl.2
Italy

Update: yaw motor is fixed with this 21€ part and using this link:

https://youtu.be/uWCm0QlHTTM

Credits to this guy.
No wobble and perfect gimbal. 100% working.
Once again DJI Thor thanks for the beta. Made already nice pano pictures.
5CDA2C36-611E-498A-A1B9-DDEE378C95BB.png
2019-1-25
Use props
karwik
lvl.1
Flight distance : 370853 ft
Poland

Please, share the beta for my 4 pro phantom
2019-5-23
Use props
karwik
lvl.1
Poland

Gkarwik@gmail.com
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

karwik Posted at 5-23 08:54

Hi karwik, may I know what trouble do you encounter with the current firmware of P4P?
2019-5-24
Use props
karwik
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 5-24 20:31
Hi karwik, may I know what trouble do you encounter with the current firmware of P4P?

I can't install dji terra
2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

karwik Posted at 5-25 23:04
I can't install dji terra

Thanks for the clarification. The request has been forwarded to the designated team and the beta will be available around 1-2 working days, you may check later.
2019-5-26
Use props
karwik
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 5-26 23:09
Thanks for the clarification. The request has been forwarded to the designated team and the beta will be available around 1-2 working days, you may check later.

thank you very much
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

karwik Posted at 5-26 23:57
thank you very much

My pleasure. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2019-5-28
Use props
Maciej Pelczyns
New

Poland

Please, share the beta for my phantom 4 adv

pelczynski.index@gmail.com
2019-11-18
Use props
djiuser_tJvVDsFfeTtd
New

United Kingdom

could you please share the beta version for phantom 4 pro for me too  ?

joseph.index3@gmail.com
2019-11-26
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-5-28 23:47
My pleasure. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.

Please need beta Firmware for my phantom 4 camera problem , problem is wobling
2020-3-5
Use props
fans3700ca52
New

Saudi Arabia

Hi,
I took my phantom 4 out today & noticed the gimbal was unresponsive?

I still had a video feed but I wasn't able to control the gimbal at all & it just faced down & it worked fine the last time I flew it & I had packed it away nice & correctly in the bag when finished & it hasn't crashed or anything so I don't know why/what is causing this issue.
any suggestion please

i did downgrade the firmware and back update the drone  to the latest one still same
the drone is not giving me any error  related to the gimble.
gimbal move at the startup then camera point down and gimble more free

any suggestion please

zahi
mussalzm@gmail.com
2020-4-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules