Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mormon Rocks, Cajon Pass, California
793 4 2018-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Timsierramist
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46299 ft
United States

My very first (and last) DJI Spark video I took before I fell "victim" to the dreaded DJI Spark Flyaway "issue".

The Mormon Rocks are towering granite rocks that dominate the landscape in the heart of the Cajon Pass, a stretch of Interstate 15 Freeway in Southern California that is the gateway between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. The pass is well known for its traffic congestion that is often aggravated by summer fires and winter snow storms. The Cajon Pass is a crucial gateway for commuter, truck and railroad traffic between the high desert and beyond and the Los Angeles Basin, as the nearest major highways that cross these mountains are almost exactly 58 miles east and west in either direction.

They are difficult to traverse on top though, so I had my DJI Spark give us a peak at what's up there.

Enjoy.

2018-1-1
Use props
Sidd Finch
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

Well that really sucks. I hope you are able to recover the drone... if you can.

Well if it any consolation the video looked good. Were you flying in sport mode?

Sidd
2018-1-2
Use props
jksphoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
Sweden

That's some amazing scenery right there. Thank you for sharing it. Sorry to hear about your spark.
2018-1-2
Use props
Timsierramist
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46299 ft
United States

I was flying in Sport mode. Thanks guys.
2018-1-2
Use props
CharlieZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool, thanks for sharing!
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules