A Town Tour Using a Phantom 2
1199 11 2015-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
toby
lvl.1

United States

Hello Everyone. At the beginning of the month I took a vacation to visit family. While all the ladies where doing their thing, I flew around town and got some, well I think, cool shots. Tell me what your thoughts are and thanks for watching. Cheers.

2015-4-20
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

Nice video and you got some great location shots.
2015-4-20
Use props
jtrjr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Toby,

Very nice! Really smooth shooting! Thanks for sharing!

Jerry
2015-4-20
Use props
acenothing
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

Two thumbs up.  Great editing.  Thanks
2015-4-20
Use props
buddhabelly
lvl.2

United States

Man, the colors are really vivid!  Are you using any kind of filter or the camera or are you "tweaking" in post?
2015-4-20
Use props
flydronefly
lvl.3

United States

Bridge and water are great shots - gotta get brave and cross the water -
2015-4-21
Use props
Axeman This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-4-21
Use props
toby
lvl.1

United States

Thank you all for the kind words and for watching. Hometown USA is something that gets lost in our busy lives. It was nice to slow down and enjoy the town from the air. I've venture over https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLquQbLCg6CTMksr3JaAo4rXAchGluuaCS and in process of getting the FPV setup because I tend to miss the exact shot wanted.  

In my videos, I don't do any editing to the video color. Everything is straight from the GoPro. My go to settings are 1080p @ 60fps, Protune On, GoPro Color set to Auto, and the remaining settings are default. Nothing special. Never used filter, except for scuba, to correct color; however, I've thought about it.
2015-4-22
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

Pretty nice shots. I have my GoPro set on 780p @ 60fps with a picture every 30 seconds. With this setting, it doesn't allow me to use Protune. I need to try it out. I don't do anything with the color either. Sometimes I remove the fisheye.  Are you using the GoPro Studio software?
2015-4-22
Use props
toby
lvl.1

United States

Never used the fisheye removal, never seen a need unless filming a home's interior. Software is Adobe Elements 13.
2015-4-22
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

toby@barnettass Posted at 2015-4-23 08:25
Never used the fisheye removal, never seen a need unless filming a home's interior. Software is Adob ...

Guess I need to spend some money
2015-4-22
Use props
toby
lvl.1

United States

The software costs $85 and im about to upgrade As the software doesnt render 4k.
2015-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules