• >>>
Ireland

Anyone using it yet.
2018-1-2
Use props
fansa6d9d300
lvl.3
United Kingdom

i can't wait for the next update, we live in hope of less app crashes, nothing in the notes to that affect though.
2018-1-2
Use props
web_parrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Downloading now.  Based on previouse experience ( with .18 to .20 ) I suggest deleting the previous version from you iOS device, turning off the device, restarting it, then installing the new ( 4.1.22 ) version.  
2018-1-2
Use props
web_parrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Downloading now.  Based on previouse experience ( with .18 to .20 ) I suggest deleting the previous version from you iOS device, turning off the device, restarting it, then installing the new ( 4.1.22 ) version.   During last update I simply used the App "update" process and it didn't update properly (still showed the previous version number in the App).  After deleting and re-installing the correct, new version was installed
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, guys. Here are the update news of DJI GO 4:
1. The new version of app allowed users to tick the DJI Product Improvement Project option on the successful activation screen.
2. Optimized the activation process.
3. Added a new notification asking users to remove and insert the battery again when there is a battery update error and removed the cancel button from the screen when users are prompted to update the firmware due to a firmware inconsistency issue.
4. Optimized the firmware update process.
If you have any problem with the new version, please inform us.
2018-1-3
Use props
N8m888
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80535 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-3 00:51
Hi, guys. Here are the update news of DJI GO 4:
1. The new version of app allowed users to tick the DJI Product Improvement Project option on the successful activation screen.
2. Optimized the activation process.

Hi Elektra,
For some reason on the v4.1.22 with iOS the maps on my device are no longer working.
I have tried both downloading the map "offline" and also whilst fully connected to AC.
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

N8m888 Posted at 2018-1-3 00:57
Hi Elektra,
For some reason on the v4.1.22 with iOS the maps on my device are no longer working.
I have tried both downloading the map "offline" and also whilst fully connected to AC.

Hi, sir. Please shoot a video about this situation. What is the IOS system of your IPhone? Please update to the latest firmware. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-5
Use props
N8m888
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80535 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-5 00:28
Hi, sir. Please shoot a video about this situation. What is the IOS system of your IPhone? Please update to the latest firmware. Thanks for your support.

Elektra the problem seems to have resolved its self thanks
2018-1-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep and no problems
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

N8m888 Posted at 2018-1-5 02:40
Elektra the problem seems to have resolved its self thanks

You are welcome. Glad it solve. Have fun with our products!
2018-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules