Not able to activate pairing mode on Spark
1199 3 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd49a9ff8
New
Norway

My Spark aircraft will not activate pairing mode after (possibly incomplete) software update in november. The Spark gives not response keeping the button in for 3, 9 or more seconds - hence impossible to reset the Spark. My PC does not recognize the Spark when USB-cabled and using the DJI Assistant 2. Has it died?

2018-1-2
Use props
helmarw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12730 ft
Germany

does it do anything when you switch it on? what happened during the software update, that you think its incomplete ?
2018-1-2
Use props
fansd49a9ff8
New
Norway

I dont get any response from the Spark, except from the fact that it turns on. When I keep the button in, all four led lights on the battery are blinking, but no other response like the expected beep(s)  or changed response from the front/back led lights on the aircraft.
I believe  the software update stopped at at 80% and never completed.. I did the update via the RC/WIFI.
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fansd49a9ff8 Posted at 2018-1-2 23:42
I dont get any response from the Spark, except from the fact that it turns on. When I keep the button in, all four led lights on the battery are blinking, but no other response like the expected beep(s)  or changed response from the front/back led lights on the aircraft.
I believe  the software update stopped at at 80% and never completed.. I did the update via the RC/WIFI.

Hi, sir. Can you charge your spark via USB cable? I would recommend you change a PC to flash your spark with DJI Assistant 2. If you fail many times, please contact us and send it back for check: http://www.dji.com/support.
2018-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules