Delivery service SPAIN
1493 33 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans900bc86a
lvl.1
Spain

Hi, I want to tell you my delivery service experience to know if somebody else suffered the same situation...

I had (and having) the worst experience with a delivery service in my life, I bought a Spark Fly More Combo and some other thing on 27 Nov. with almost the money I earn in one month, I was really excited, I wanted to use it all the Christmas time and I saw it as a nice opportunity to improve my photography vision and skills...
Well, on 4 Dec. arrived to Spain and finally was delivered by DHL, the official delivery service of DJI, but surprise! not to me, to someone called Carmen. For 2 long weeks of me calling to DHL and writing DJI no one knew where was my package, until the delivery boy said that he delivered it to ANOTHER TOWN!! The next days he "tried" to contact with Carmen, but at the same time I received a call from a hotel of another town telling me that a DHL guy left a package with my name.... For that time I was really desperate.
Finally, on 18 Dec. a delivery boy came to my house with a package with signs of being opened and resealed, I obviously refuse it, like anyone else would, so the guy just took from my hands the package and threw it to the end of the van and left, I cannot accept a package with so delicate material that has been in the hands of a particular for more than 2 weeks and finally be hit in front of my face... that drone have to be broken as well....
But this is not everything.... What's the role that DJI took? Well, after some mails with the Support crew of DJI I had the sensation that nobody was doing anything to find this package except me, the only thing they said me was "you have to wait..." After (obviously) refuse the package I had to ask them: I waited for a very long time and you have now a package, can you please send me a new one or give me my money back so I can order the same things as soon as possible to have a chance to have it for Christmas?..... Well, the answer was NOPE, We will process the refund once the package is confirmed for return.

So my questions are: Why do I have to wait for my refund when the package was never in my possesion in the first place?What happened to the package next is out of my responsability. Why should I be accounted for?
I think DJI should solve this kind of problems without take the customer as a hostage, we are talking about very delicate goods and a lot of money that some of us work very hard to earn... and of course a time that no one is happy to lose with so many worries.

Aah btw, to aaall of this you have to add 25€ that I have to pay for my calls to DHL...

2018-1-2
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

Hi reading many posts I remember different pilots with the same problem.
2018-1-2
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

I’m waiting since start of November mi mavic sent to Holland for repair I have no information about shipping. DJI is a big company about the products but if younhave a after sale issue the story never ending.
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I regret the trouble you’ve been inflicted, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant purchasing experience with us, we will try our best to help you get it addressed, could you please provide me your order number? We will verify with the Sales Team and get you up and running again, thank you.
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Guido-Italy Posted at 2018-1-2 12:06
I’m waiting since start of November mi mavic sent to Holland for repair I have no information about shipping. DJI is a big company about the products but if younhave a after sale issue the story never ending.

Guido, just to verify, you still have not got your drone back since November? We do apologize for this situation, may I have the case number so that I can check the exact status for better support? Thank you.
2018-1-2
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-2 19:20
Guido, just to verify, you still have not got your drone back since November? We do apologize for this situation, may I have the case number so that I can check the exact status for better support? Thank you.

Hi Mindy don't worry Christmas holiday are finished a should use MP during this vacation. Italian assistant paid for my new drone but nothing shipped to Italy. Today I call italian assistance
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Guido-Italy Posted at 2018-1-3 00:17
Hi Mindy don't worry Christmas holiday are finished a should use MP during this vacation. Italian assistant paid for my new drone but nothing shipped to Italy. Today I call italian assistance

I remember, I replied your previous post, may I know what did Italian Assistant say and where is your drone?
2018-1-3
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-3 01:59
I remember, I replied your previous post, may I know what did Italian Assistant say and where is your drone?

Hi Mindy yesterday italian assistance received my new drone BUT without my battery !!! That's incredible not acceptable
I don't accept this situation and I would like to receive back my battery; can you verify with Holland?
Thanks
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Guido-Italy Posted at 2018-1-3 02:11
Hi Mindy yesterday italian assistance received my new drone BUT without my battery !!! That's incredible not acceptable
I don't accept this situation and I would like to receive back my battery; can you verify with Holland?
Thanks

Hi Guido, we only have one case number CAS-1212873-L5J2V1 in our system and the drone was shipped out unrepaired with the battery included. We have no idea where your dealer purchased the new drone for you, you said they purchased from Holland, may I know it is from repair center or other store? Did you pay for that?
2018-1-3
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-3 02:38
Hi Guido, we only have one case number CAS-1212873-L5J2V1 in our system and the drone was shipped out unrepaired with the battery included. We have no idea where your dealer purchased the new drone for you, you said they purchased from Holland, may I know it is from repair center or other store? Did you pay for that?

Hi Mindy it's a big caos !!!!
The assistance is Bizmodel (Novara Italy) my drone weren't repairable and so I bought another one and italian assistance told me that DJI don't ship back the old drone.
I don't know why DJI don't ship back my battery.
I'll pay euro 819,92
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Guido-Italy Posted at 2018-1-3 03:06
Hi Mindy it's a big caos !!!!
The assistance is Bizmodel (Novara Italy) my drone weren't repairable and so I bought another one and italian assistance told me that DJI don't ship back the old drone.
I don't know why DJI don't ship back my battery.

Guido, per the case log, both the aircraft and battery are returned and delivered in the same package. I'd suggest you to contact the dealer to check the exact status.  
2018-1-3
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-3 19:31
Guido, per the case log, both the aircraft and battery are returned and delivered in the same package. I'd suggest you to contact the dealer to check the exact status.

Susan can I have an email by DJI Holland support to verify why Italian assistance told me that you haven’t ship back battery?
2018-1-3
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

Susan I confirm you the DJI Holland didn't return my working battery as verified by italian assistance. I'm waiting
thanks
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Guido-Italy Posted at 2018-1-4 00:58
Susan I confirm you the DJI Holland didn't return my working battery as verified by italian assistance. I'm waiting
thanks

Hi there, I had checked your case again, the battery was sent along with the drone. If the dealer also mentioned that they had not received the battery, I will forward the case to the local team to check, please wait patiently.
2018-1-4
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-4 04:10
Hi there, I had checked your case again, the battery was sent along with the drone. If the dealer also mentioned that they had not received the battery, I will forward the case to the local team to check, please wait patiently.

hi there you sent a new battery but not mine, confirmed this mooring by Bizmodel
If my battery is in Holland please sent it me
thanks
2018-1-4
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

To the original post. It doesn't sound like a DJI problem, it's a DHL issue. They delivered and left with someone other than you? Who signed for the package? From my understanding, especially for a drone, the person listed on the address is the one that needs to sign for the package. They DHL delivered it to someone else?

Also, if you sent it back to DJI, of course they're not going to give you a refund until they received it.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Guido-Italy Posted at 2018-1-4 05:09
hi there you sent a new battery but not mine, confirmed this mooring by Bizmodel
If my battery is in Holland please sent it me
thanks

Hi Guido, Thor has escalated the case to appropriate team to verify, our supervisor has contacted your dealer for more info, may I have your own contact number and email account? If yes, please PM me, thank you.
2018-1-4
Use props
ElenaT
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-2 19:17
I regret the trouble you’ve been inflicted, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant purchasing experience with us, we will try our best to help you get it addressed, could you please provide me your order number? We will verify with the Sales Team and get you up and running again, thank you.

Hi Mindy, I'm still waiting for DJI to contact DHL to return the package back to London after 3 weeks so I can finally have my money back, please I need someone to do something because I really feel that nobody is doing nothing to know where is this drone, DJI isn't giving me any information, so please help me....
2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

ElenaT Posted at 2018-1-10 13:51
Hi Mindy, I'm still waiting for DJI to contact DHL to return the package back to London after 3 weeks so I can finally have my money back, please I need someone to do something because I really feel that nobody is doing nothing to know where is this drone, DJI isn't giving me any information, so please help me....

Elena, sorry for the late response. Where did you buy the drone? If you buy it from our website, please tell me the order number. Thanks for your patience.
2018-1-10
Use props
ElenaT
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-10 23:47
Elena, sorry for the late response. Where did you buy the drone? If you buy it from our website, please tell me the order number. Thanks for your patience.

I bought it on your webside! the order number is 0348180488920.
2018-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ElenaT Posted at 2018-1-11 09:38
I bought it on your webside! the order number is 0348180488920.

Hi Elena, sorry that I missed your personal message, please reply my post next time if you need any assistance.
Now I have escalated your concern to Sales Team to check on, I will keep you updated very soon, please wait me for a moment, thank you.
2018-1-11
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-4 19:51
Hi Guido, Thor has escalated the case to appropriate team to verify, our supervisor has contacted your dealer for more info, may I have your own contact number and email account? If yes, please PM me, thank you.

Hi Mindy I sent you a PM but after 1 week I haven't received any answers by you.
Thanks
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Guido-Italy Posted at 2018-1-12 03:18
Hi Mindy I sent you a PM but after 1 week I haven't received any answers by you.
Thanks

Sorry for the late response, I may miss the message.
As we mentioned before, we have escalated the case to local team to check on the battery issue, and our supervisor has contacted your dealer but got the response that you had made a mistake yourself, then the case closed.
You may contact your dealer to verify what is going on.
2018-1-12
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-12 03:37
As we mentioned before, we have escalated the case to local team to check on the battery issue, and our supervisor has contacted your dealer but got the response that you had made a mistake yourself, then the case closed.
You may contact your dealer to verify what is going on.

Hi Mindy as I wrotten dji assistance told me that DJI Holland didn't ship back my working battery. I remember you that I bought by you another one MP and my "died" MP is by you in Holland
2018-1-12
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

Guido-Italy Posted at 2018-1-12 06:32
Hi Mindy as I wrotten dji assistance told me that DJI Holland didn't ship back my working battery. I remember you that I bought by you another one MP and my "died" MP is by you in Holland

Hi I’m waiting for your feedback after 2  weeks. Please tell me where are my battery. Thanks
2018-1-15
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-12 03:37
As we mentioned before, we have escalated the case to local team to check on the battery issue, and our supervisor has contacted your dealer but got the response that you had made a mistake yourself, then the case closed.
You may contact your dealer to verify what is going on.

Sorry my case can’t closed I bought another one mavic and so dji Holland may to send me back my battery.why this big problem to ship me back MY battery?
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Guido-Italy Posted at 2018-1-15 13:23
Sorry my case can’t closed I bought another one mavic and so dji Holland may to send me back my battery.why this big problem to ship me back MY battery?

Guido, I escalated the case again to local team, we will have someone to contact you directly to make it clear for you, please wait patiently, thanks.
2018-1-15
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

RE: Delivery service SPAIN

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-15 18:11
Guido, I escalated the case again to local team, we will have someone to contact you directly to make it clear for you, please wait patiently, thanks.

Dear Mindy isn’t a difficult case: Italian assistance ship my crashed drone with battery to dji Holland I bought another one MP and on another post you or Thor write me that you ship back my battery: it’s easy
Regards
2018-1-15
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

RE: Delivery service SPAIN

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-15 18:11

Dear Mindy isn’t a difficult case: Italian assistance ship my crashed drone with battery to dji Holland I bought another one MP and on another post you or Thor write me that you ship back my battery: it’s easy
Regards
2018-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Guido-Italy Posted at 2018-1-15 22:38
Dear Mindy isn’t a difficult case: Italian assistance ship my crashed drone with battery to dji Holland I bought another one MP and on another post you or Thor write me that you ship back my battery: it’s easy
Regards

I know, it's just we got different answers from you and your dealer, it seems you two didn't reach an agreement, our supervisor is working on your case, he will contact you after communicating with your dealer, thanks for the patience.
2018-1-17
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-17 03:46
I know, it's just we got different answers from you and your dealer, it seems you two didn't reach an agreement, our supervisor is working on your case, he will contact you after communicating with your dealer, thanks for the patience.

Hi Mindy thank you but in this case isn't a answer problem. If I buy another one drone from DJI assistance Holland, your policy says that customer had to receive back you own battery with the new payed drone.
I think that it's easy .....
regards
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Guido-Italy Posted at 2018-1-17 06:10
Hi Mindy thank you but in this case isn't a answer problem. If I buy another one drone from DJI assistance Holland, your policy says that customer had to receive back you own battery with the new payed drone.
I think that it's easy .....
regards

Generally, we do not suggest to use the battery if it has experienced the crash. If you'd like to purchase a new one in DJI Official Service Center, the old one will not be returned, please kindly note.
2018-1-17
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-17 23:01
Generally, we do not suggest to use the battery if it has experienced the crash. If you'd like to purchase a new one in DJI Official Service Center, the old one will not be returned, please kindly note.

Thank you for your suggestion I bought another one battery but I would like to receive back my battery !!! Will you ship to my address? thanks
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Guido-Italy Posted at 2018-1-18 00:31
Thank you for your suggestion I bought another one battery but I would like to receive back my battery !!! Will you ship to my address? thanks

Hi Guido, I know it is not difficult, I and Thor all have explained before that the battery has been shipped back to your dealer, we really don't know why you didn't receive it, and we also escalated the case to local team and they have also double confirmed with your dealer and was informed it is you made a mistake yourself.
As for why your dealer said so, it would be better to verify with them and I think they may explain to you. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules