Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
otg not supported anymore?
1017 6 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nikp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 123947 ft
Austria

I have the feeling that OTG doesn't work anymore...
can anyone confirm this?

I got an OTG cable a little while back to try if it works better. Im on an Iphone and my connection is fine, but it does start to lag when im a bit further away (about 200meters).

I used the cable for the past flights, but noticed that i still had to be connected by wifi, so im guessing the otg cable doesn't work anymore...

is it my cable or did DJI block it?
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please wait patiently. Our engineers are working on OTG cable. I would recommend you use wifi connection instead. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-1-2
Use props
Nelsonlee
Captain
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

If you are running latest version DJI Go 4 V4.1.22 it still working for OTG but live view very bad!!!
Downgrade back to DJI Go 4 V4.1.15 Perfect.
2018-1-2
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Really?
The topic is all over the internet/forums, and you have no clue?
2018-1-2
Use props
Acadia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 758806 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-2 22:45
Please wait patiently. Our engineers are working on OTG cable. I would recommend you use wifi connection instead. Thanks for your understanding.

This is absurd. The range without otg is horrific
2018-1-4
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Acadia Posted at 2018-1-4 13:16
This is absurd. The range without otg is horrific

Especially in the US with the strong FCC transmission mode OTG has no impact at all on the range, although some ill-informed Youtube videos suggest so.
2018-1-4
Use props
dansmar
First Officer
Flight distance : 422149 ft
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-4 13:30
Especially in the US with the strong FCC transmission mode OTG has no impact at all on the range, although some ill-informed Youtube videos suggest so.

But otg does provide less lag in video feed and quicker downloading of media to phone - saving precious battery life

Its hard to argue,  a cable connection is always more robust than any wireless connection

Especially for something that has been functioning since the product inception up until a month ago
2018-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules