DJI Care Refresh for Mavic Pro
906 7 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apthai86
New

United States

I recently received a DJI Mavic Pro during Christmas and am looking to purchase DJI Care Refresh for it. However, when I go to purchase it the "Place Order" button is greyed out. Anyone have ideas why? I've also opened an issue/ticket and still waiting for a response. Thanks!
2018-1-2
Use props
apthai86
New

United States

I forgot to note that I have not powered on the Mavic Pro yet since the site says it needs to be "Brand New" and "Activated less than 48 hours". Thanks.
2018-1-2
Use props
The Lionheart67
lvl.1
Flight distance : 205689 ft
Australia

I am also having issues with DJI Care Refresh, I have emailed DJI technical support, I did try contacting DJI online support, but the 2 consultants where as useless as an ashtray on a motorcycle.
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi apthai, we are sorry for the trouble caused, could you happen to post the screenshot here? Did you fill in all the personal info and agree the Terms of Sales? payment.png
Have you tried different Browser? May I have the email ticket number? Thank you.
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The Lionheart67 Posted at 2018-1-2 16:53
I am also having issues with DJI Care Refresh, I have emailed DJI technical support, I did try contacting DJI online support, but the 2 consultants where as useless as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

We apologize for the unpleasant experience with our support, may I know what problem you are having with DJI Care Refresh? May I have the email ticket number? Thank you.
2018-1-2
Use props
apthai86
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-2 18:28
Hi apthai, we are sorry for the trouble caused, could you happen to post the screenshot here? Did you fill in all the personal info and agree the Terms of Sales?[view_image]
Have you tried different Browser? May I have the email ticket number? Thank you.

Hi Mindy,

Yes, I was at that same screen and confirmed that all fields were completed. I also made sure there was a check on the checkbox on agreeing to the terms (I've even un-selected and re-selected). Even with those confirmation/verification the "PLACE ORDER" was "greyed out".
2018-1-2
Use props
apthai86
New

United States

Please disregard. I was able to purchase DJI Care Refresh for Mavic Pro. Switching to Firefox worked. Thank you.
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

apthai86 Posted at 2018-1-2 21:18
Hi Mindy,

Yes, I was at that same screen and confirmed that all fields were completed. I also made sure there was a check on the checkbox on agreeing to the terms (I've even un-selected and re-selected). Even with those confirmation/verification the "PLACE ORDER" was "greyed out".

Did you select the payment method? Please send the screenshot to our support and post the email ticket number here, I will help to confirm with Sales Team, thank you.
2018-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules