Osmo pro is drifting !
1766 5 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans07509e3c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101978 ft
France

No matter what i do or calibrate my new osmo pro with x5 is drifting no matter what lens i put olympus 12 25 45 is the same im on the last firmware

Please dji do something and please add timelapse mode like on osmo mobile and osmo+ !

Lots of people are complaining about that its time to do something ! Especialy due to high price tag of the gear you are selling !
2018-1-2
Use props
Jyunte
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

I added this thread to the longer thread about this problem.
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Did you have this problem after you update the new firmware? I would recommend you post a video about the situation. For your second question, please note that they can not support timelapse because of hareware limitation. Thanks for your attention.  
2018-1-4
Use props
Jyunte
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-4 02:12
Hi, sir. Did you have this problem after you update the new firmware? I would recommend you post a video about the situation. For your second question, please note that they can not support timecode because of hareware limitation. Thanks for your attention.

He asked for timelapse mode, not time code.
There are many, many reports of the Osmo drifting (rotating left). See the thread I linked to in #2, above. Would be nice to have a fix.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Jyunte Posted at 2018-1-4 17:35
He asked for timelapse mode, not time code.
There are many, many reports of the Osmo drifting (rotating left). See the thread I linked to in #2, above. Would be nice to have a fix.

Thanks for your reminding. The situation is forwarded. Please wait patiently.
2018-1-5
Use props
fans07509e3c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 101978 ft
France

Don't know about firmware cause i buy it new and immediatly update the firmware for my focus wheel 2 to work so just have tested with this firmware i cannot have stable shot even on tripod the camera are slightly moving up down left right i never had this problem on my osmo mobile
2018-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules