Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic is the best :)
980 14 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

https://thewirecutter.com/review ... ;utm_content=drones
2018-1-2
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

They never test it with lattest FW and SW I am a little bit disappointed
2018-1-2
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Jos A Posted at 2018-1-2 23:56

This was a fun "test" for me - Mavic is a Great drone in a class of his own, but every person and every job there is a "erfect" one (might be not exactly Mavic
2018-1-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It sure is a great all round drone and ticks many boxes. OcuSync is fantastic and the platinum version is even better with more stable flight, longer flight times and a massive reduction in the motor noise.
2018-1-3
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-1-3 08:00
It sure is a great all round drone and ticks many boxes. OcuSync is fantastic and the platinum version is even better with more stable flight, longer flight times and a massive reduction in the motor noise.

+1  and you can really appreciate it if you are also a Spark owner.
2018-1-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tviscomi Posted at 2018-1-3 09:17
+1  and you can really appreciate it if you are also a Spark owner.

Agreed - it's in a totally different class to the Spark.
2018-1-3
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-1-3 08:00

I don't find the Platinum version to be any more stable, actually quite the opposite.  The other statements are true, although hardly noticeable.
2018-1-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-1-3 10:42
I don't find the Platinum version to be any more stable, actually quite the opposite.  The other statements are true, although hardly noticeable.

Well I do find it to be far more stable in my experience of owning all three Mavics and the noise reduction is VERY noticeable too. As for the 3 extra minutes in the air that is massive in this hobby.
2018-1-3
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Having flown a friend’s platinum, and having purchased 8331’s for my Mavic, I disagree.  I went back to the original props, and I noticed more shake in the platinum as well.  Just my experience.  I haven’t seen a platinum actually stay in the air for longer then a minute and half compared to the standard.  I will say they seemed to have improved the camera’s 1080p issues and perhaps the tilted Horizion. That alone is worth the 100 bucks.
2018-1-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-1-3 13:51
Having flown a friend’s platinum, and having purchased 8331’s for my Mavic, I disagree.  I went back to the original props, and I noticed more shake in the platinum as well.  Just my experience.  I haven’t seen a platinum actually stay in the air for longer then a minute and half compared to the standard.  I will say they seemed to have improved the camera’s 1080p issues and perhaps the tilted Horizion. That alone is worth the 100 bucks.

I have 8 hours flight time with my platinum in sub zero temperatures, 25MPH winds, distances of 400' AGL and 'edge of VLOS' and I flew my previous Mavic over 100 times - my record flight time with the platinum on one battery is 27 minutes, 53 seconds landing on 14% - I never flew past 24 minutes on one battery with my original Mavic. I flew my Platinum with my brother-in-law over Christmas who owns the old Mavic and the difference in motor noise is remarkably different. He was so impressed that he's buying one now. May be your friends platinum was defective as I don't experience any shake issues with mine.
2018-1-3
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Again, I haven’t seen it.  Not saying your wrong, but you had some bad luck with previous mavics and quality control. I think you said this was the first Mavic you purchased with no faults. Maybe you got a runner.  I haven’t seen that kinda flight time from any Mavic.  To my ears the noise is negligible.  The tone is a bit different, but the Mavic isn’t loud to begin with.
2018-1-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-1-3 14:19
Again, I haven’t seen it.  Not saying your wrong, but you had some bad luck with previous mavics and quality control. I think you said this was the first Mavic you purchased with no faults. Maybe you got a runner.  I haven’t seen that kinda flight time from any Mavic.  To my ears the noise is negligible.  The tone is a bit different, but the Mavic isn’t loud to begin with.

My first Mavic which I flew over the whole summer was great - I sold it for the Spark (big mistake). My next Mavic's were purchased from Apple after selling the Spark and were returned. I'm comparing the Platinum to my original fly more combo. I can not hear the Platinum 200' from my position. I can clearly hear the original Mavic 400' above me. I definitely have a runner mate and the platinum is a definite upgrade IMO.   
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Jos A Posted at 2018-1-2 23:56

Jos, sorry for the trouble it brings. You can tell me the problem you encounter so that I can forward it to our engineers for further improvement.
2018-1-7
Use props
Ayazysn
lvl.1

India

We put six of the top of the line flame broils you can purchase right now best propane gas grills under $500 through their paces at the CNET Smart Home to assist you with finding the one that is directly for you. Twelve racks of ribs, 18 entire chickens and 96 burgers later, here's the means by which everything shook out. https://www.myreviewing.com/best-gas-grills-under-500/

2019-11-6
Use props
Ayazysn
lvl.1

India

The best barbecues of 2019: Gas models  best propane gas grills under $500 we loveGrilling season hosts moved from poolside gatherings to gameday rear ends, and in case you're overhauling your gas flame broil this season, you'll discover a lot of choices gazing back at you in your nearby home improvement store.
2019-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules