App quits every time!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bartone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53458 ft
United States

I tried to fly my P3Pro this morning, but the app seems to struggle to open, then quits - just goes right back to the main screen of my iPad Pro. I've upgraded, then tossed the previous install and downloaded it again - same problem. All this without (and with) and connection at all - just by itself. Always worked, until I actually need it!
Any ideas?

2018-1-2
Use props
Bartone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53458 ft
United States

Nevermind - I just updated to the latest IOS for the iPad, and it' operative again.
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bartone, thank you for your update and glad that all is working now. Happy flying.
2018-1-3
Use props
bcalder50
New
United States

DJI Thor - I have a Phantom 3 Advanced that i have flown with my iPhone and the DJI Go app.  I  bought a new Ipad to use so i could have a better view and control, but I have tried to download the DJI GO app to the I pad with no success.   When I try to open the app - the screen fills with a white screen adn the DJI logo and DJI GO Go Create, but then 10-15 seconds later the screen reverts to the normal ipad screen.
Should i be using the DJI Go 4 app?  I downloaded that app first and accidently loaded the program for a Phantom 4 and it all seemed to work, but there was no program for the Phantom 3.
Should I be using the DJI Go app or the DKI Go 4 app?
the Ipad is up to date on IOS so I don't think it is that problem?
any ideas?
2018-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules