iOS Go 4.1.22 is out.
1282 4 2018-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I had to delete it on the Ipad Air 2 and do a new app download.  It didn't show in the update section as maybe it is on a slow rollout by Apple.

Compatibilty for iPhone X. Panorama mode for P4 Pro. Spark connecction and activation issues.  Hopefully the Spark connections apply to the P4 as well but dunnno.

2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please inform us if you encounter any problem when you use the new version of app. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-7
Use props
ThaiFlyer
lvl.4
Thailand

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-7 19:22
Hi, sir. Please inform us if you encounter any problem when you use the new version of app. Thanks for your support.

I am having terrible trouble with new app.
'weak image transmission signal' error messages even when I am a few meters away.

P4P running latest FW
Aircraft - 01.05.0300
RC - 01.04.01.00
App 4.1.22ipad mini 2, in airplane mode

Tried 5.8, 2.8, auto custom
2018-1-7
Use props
DjB2u
lvl.1
United States

I’m having the same problem weak signal a lot of green pixelation on screen with partial picture. Everthing is up to date. I’m using iPad mini 2 ios11.2.1 and iPhone 7 same iOS both no go please help, I need to fly ASAP
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

ThaiFlyer Posted at 2018-1-7 22:19
I am having terrible trouble with new app.
'weak image transmission signal' error messages even when I am a few meters away.

In your case, please tell me the model of your device. Did you crash your drone before? Did you try to change a device or USB cable? Please ensure that there is no interference around your drone. Please ensure that both your RC and AC are the latest firmware.
2018-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules