Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iPhone X support added! (But very lackluster)
1233 11 2018-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3f0669ea
Australia

Was very excited to see iPhone X support in the change notes of GO released yesterday (4.1.22). Thanks! However your implementation seems very half baked. Have a go at the YouTube app that was released only days after the iPhone X to see how they allow full screen video on pinch. The controls now also all look very out of place, you are reserving space on the left side that is not required for a landscape app where the home bar is on the long edge.
516319E0-3C64-4329-BEE7-142A0BF17B29.jpeg
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, I will forward this thread to our engineers to confirm. Thank you for bringing us the attention.
2018-1-3
Use props
trica de
First Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

yeah I can sign this - not perfect on the iPhone X and again all my settings are set to standard :/

as you are on 2.7 k I guess it has been reset for you as well ;)
2018-1-4
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wonder what takes DJI so long to support a new iOS or a new apple device? The reason I ask is because a few days after the iPhone X was released Litchi app was updated to work with the iPhone X and has worked flawlessly since day one. Fast forward 2 months, DJI finally supports the x. What’s wrong with this picture? So to speak...
2018-1-4
Use props
fans3f0669ea
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-3 23:47
Hi there, I will forward this thread to our engineers to confirm. Thank you for bringing us the attention.

Thanks Thor.  This may be the Mavic controller only?  I notice Billy has done a video on it and his icons remain out as intended when video begins streaming.  On the Mavic controller it looks correct when not connected to the controller but as soon as you plug into the Mavic controller the icons all crush in and crowd the screen leaving the huge wasted areas on the Left and Right shown above.

Billy's vid which I assume is using an Phantom 4.  
2018-1-4
Use props
fans3f0669ea
Australia

trica de Posted at 2018-1-4 00:27
yeah I can sign this - not perfect on the iPhone X and again all my settings are set to standard :/

as you are on 2.7 k I guess it has been reset for you as well ;)

Yes Trica I have reset everything and reinstalled apps etc.  All running on latest firmware too.
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans3f0669ea Posted at 2018-1-4 16:32
Thanks Thor.  This may be the Mavic controller only?  I notice Billy has done a video on it and his icons remain out as intended when video begins streaming.  On the Mavic controller it looks correct when not connected to the controller but as soon as you plug into the Mavic controller the icons all crush in and crowd the screen leaving the huge wasted areas on the Left and Right shown above.

Billy's vid which I assume is using an Phantom 4.  

Thank you, I will also forward this info to our engineers to check.
2018-1-6
Use props
vinaychandel121
New

India

iPhone X support added not new but little bit :

Respect Safe Areas
Rounded display corners and sensor housing
  Home Indicator
   Screen Edge Gestures.
2018-1-8
Use props
jon2o4
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-6 02:00
Thank you, I will also forward this info to our engineers to check.

Thanks Thor.  Further on this for you devs - see this video in which I have the phone unplugged, then plug it into a connected Mavic controller.  Looks fine disconnected then you can see the controls move in when I plug in the controller, leaving the wasted space.  Then I unplug it and you see the icons move back out.  Again, I have reinstalled DJI Go multiple times.

Also spam above?

2018-1-9
Use props
AidanKless
lvl.3
Hong Kong

Thanks for your advice, we will fix that issue.
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi there, thank you all for the feedback, 10# is from our engineers, they are aware of this case and they will fix the issue. Please kindly pay attention to the update. Thank you.
2018-1-18
Use props
jon2o4
Australia

AidanKless Posted at 2018-1-12 02:30
Thanks for your advice, we will fix that issue.

Two DJI Go updates later and this issue still exists.  Confirmed today on 4.2.5, iOS, Mavic Pro.
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules