Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight got crashed
549 1 2018-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5e23f2b4
New
Flight distance : 5758 ft
Australia

Hi Team,

On Dec 9th 2017 when I was flying my MAVIC PRO PLATINUM edtion ones DJI GO app got crashed repeatly and I am unable to see any thing in my phone so I pressed return to home button in RC and the drone got crashed. I was using IOS 11 at that time.

I got the as a birthday gift from my sister on Dec 2nd 2017 she brought it from DJI Hong kong outlet. I went to the Hong Kong store personally on Dec 22nd 2017 from India to Hong Kong to drop the drone for service while I was heading to Australia. I took 1 day detour to Hong kong only to drop the drone.

Employee in the store didn't even care about my problem he just took my flight data and said we will send to the data analysis team to look after the flight Log if there is a pilot error we can't do anything or if there is any problem with the drone we will replace with the new drone.

After 2 weeks when I contacted them they couldn't even find my data that's how they are treating the customers.

I hardly used my drone mostly I could have flied only for 6 to 7 hrs brand new drone. I am not at all worried about the money I just got sick of there customer service. They dont even reply to the emails.

My case no CAS-1332944-V0G1M8

I can provide all the proofs (Flight tickets to Hong kong, Drone bill)

Regards,
Prajjun
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Prajjun, we're sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience. Per the case log, more info are required and our colleagues have contacted you timely for further analysis. It seems that the attachment has been blocked, please kindly upload to Dropbox or Google Drive, the support will take care of it. Also, we will keep follow up the status and update for you. Hopefully this can be figured out soon.
2018-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules