ESC Error - VERY FREQUENT - HELP
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ANAC PILOT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58609 ft
Argentina

Hi guys , I have a Phantom 3 PRO .

Lately (after latest updates) it presents ESC ERROR.

Then I take out baterry , reinsert battery , perform an IMU calibration , compass calibration.
(Sometimes I have to perform this process 2 times in a row)

Again , OFF and ON the Phantom , and then aircraft flight properly. ( No problems , no errors, etc)

Once in a while , about 1 of 3 flights I get this error. I'm frustrated and very upset with this.

Does anyone have solution to this issue ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Marcelo

2018-1-3
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

did you try a app reisntall ?
2018-1-3
Use props
ANAC PILOT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58609 ft
Argentina

On The Iphone DJI GO you mean ? Thanks !
2018-1-3
Use props
D-r-o-n-e
lvl.2
United States

Hi I have a phantom 3 pro and I was having the same issue as well DJI Diana Who is a administrator gave me a firmware to load on the the p3p sure enough have not seen ESC error since. However it has created another problem for me now which is maximum distance reached .. Now I am hitting that and she is not replying either so I am not sure what DJI has been up to .. I even contacted support and they said a Supervisor will call me back and that has not happened yet.

You can see that thread which We were using if you want

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=120384
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please try to update the firmware of this link, see if it works for you. https://www.dropbox.com/s/gyugwl ... 01.11.0030.bin?dl=0
2018-1-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

D-r-o-n-e Posted at 2018-1-4 22:58
Hi I have a phantom 3 pro and I was having the same issue as well DJI Diana Who is a administrator gave me a firmware to load on the the p3p sure enough have not seen ESC error since. However it has created another problem for me now which is maximum distance reached .. Now I am hitting that and she is not replying either so I am not sure what DJI has been up to .. I even contacted support and they said a Supervisor will call me back and that has not happened yet.

You can see that thread which We were using if you want

Hi there, DJI Diana has updated your post, please check.
2018-1-7
Use props
djiuser_ZLz9QGW
New

Namibia

Hi Diana i have the same problem with my dji phantom 3 adv. Everything was in order til i do a upgade to the newest firmware. Now every time i try to start my aircraft up it gives me a esc status error. can you please help me hear.
2018-1-8
Use props
djiuser_ZLz9QGW
New

Namibia

Looks like I'm about to put up with my white elegant dji drone here. Up to now not any feed back on my request for help from dji Diana.
2018-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules